Stealth NMZ

Token

12 minutes ago, the_keita said:

@Token

There is a bug when it used special attack, especially during power surge.

The bot will stop clicking on special attack after a few times but the logger will still show it is trying to use the special attack.

It will then freeze there and do nothing.

Does it freeze until the power up is over? How long is it waiting?

21 minutes ago, the_keita said:

It froze for more than 1 min (after the power surge ended) before I manually restart it. ;(

The new mirror client is freshly released and seems to have some issues, I can only confirm that after I manage to replicate the specific issue, but I recommend running scripts with as few unnecessary settings as possible until we know everything is working fine

1 hour ago, Token said:

The new mirror client is freshly released and seems to have some issues, I can only confirm that after I manage to replicate the specific issue, but I recommend running scripts with as few unnecessary settings as possible until we know everything is working fine

Ok thanks :) 

I just re-ecountered the issue and let it run for a while. The bot seems to wield my original weapon and shield after 2-3 mins.

Edit : Re-encountered the issue again but this time it does not wield my original weapon and shield after 5 mins; have to manually do it.

I guess I will just run it without the spec weapon atm.

@Token

Edited by the_keita