Stealth NMZ

Token

23 hours ago, erikcagi said:

Wow, looks cool.

Is there any tutorial how to actually run this script plz? Beginner on this lol.

Edit: Okay my bad... found it: 

Here's the main NMZ strategies used by players atm https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Nightmare_Zone/Strategies

1 hour ago, xnition said:

Hi,

my script suddenly worked different, it only sipped 1 dose out of all potions (4). and then it leaves and think its out of supplies.

same settings as i've saved them in preset. is this happening to everyone?

Is that on mirror mode? How long has the client been running before the script was started?

1 hour ago, Token said:

Here's the main NMZ strategies used by players atm https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Nightmare_Zone/Strategies

Is that on mirror mode? How long has the client been running before the script was started?

On mirror mode yes, I believe that its safer.

This started happening today, I have restarted the script a few times so from the start and keeps happening. leaving with a full inventory of prayer potions (3) and overloads (3). 

The same settings I've used from 77-96 ranged on my pure and now this suddenly started to happen.

1 hour ago, xnition said:

On mirror mode yes, I believe that its safer.

This started happening today, I have restarted the script a few times so from the start and keeps happening. leaving with a full inventory of prayer potions (3) and overloads (3). 

The same settings I've used from 77-96 ranged on my pure and now this suddenly started to happen.

Restarted script only or the actual client? Mirror mode will pretty much commit sudoku after few hours if you don't restart it.

15 hours ago, crazylife said:

Can i get a trail please? 

Authed :doge: 

3 hours ago, jbuck1991 said:

hey token ive purchased other scripts of yours. is there anyway I could get a trail of your nmz to give it a shot

58 minutes ago, gbosshellasick50 said:

can i get a trail please

50 minutes ago, the_keita said:

Hello @Token,

With the new mirror mode being introduced yesterday, do I still use the reaction time of 50ms or the default setting of 1000ms?

Set it to 50ms for now, I believe the new mirror mode is still in testing and will not work until .79 is stable build

1 hour ago, Token said:

I think so, I just woke up so I'm not up to date, but if that's stable then there should be no need to change reaction time anymore

I just tested. Oh I think it automatically set it to 50ms even my default settings is 1000ms.

Btw, @Token I used a two- handed weapon for specs and it doesnt seem to wield my shield after the specs are ended.