Stealth NMZ

Token

About to go from 95 to 97 or 99 strength in like 2-3 days LOL. Suicide botting because idgaf anymore. I want 97 to stake with, but considering how amazingly good this script is going and how much XP I get, why not get it to 99 just in case something happens to the script or nmz? 😛 But this is an amazing script. You can go out of town and come back to this script STILL running. Every time I come back to check on it, I expect it to be stuck or stopped like some other scripts I've used in the past, but this seems to be working flawlessly. Totally recommend it as of this post.

But the only thing that makes me a LITTLE worried about this script is how slow it eats the rock cake and drinks the absorption potions. Can you make it eat and drink faster? Like spam how a human does it and not take 1-2 seconds between clicks? Other than this, I think it's perfect and reliable.

8 hours ago, Exalt said:

About to go from 95 to 97 or 99 strength in like 2-3 days LOL. Suicide botting because idgaf anymore. I want 97 to stake with, but considering how amazingly good this script is going and how much XP I get, why not get it to 99 just in case something happens to the script or nmz? 😛 But this is an amazing script. You can go out of town and come back to this script STILL running. Every time I come back to check on it, I expect it to be stuck or stopped like some other scripts I've used in the past, but this seems to be working flawlessly. Totally recommend it as of this post.

But the only thing that makes me a LITTLE worried about this script is how slow it eats the rock cake and drinks the absorption potions. Can you make it eat and drink faster? Like spam how a human does it and not take 1-2 seconds between clicks? Other than this, I think it's perfect and reliable.

Have you tried reducing mirror mode reaction time from the default 1000ms setting to 50ms? That should make interactions faster

3 hours ago, moocowoinks said:

Been using it for a week and everything works fine! Only a slight bug where I load my settings and it keeps changing my super ranging potions to super restores. It is not much of a bug because I can just change it back before starting the bot, but do you have any idea on how to fix it?

Should be fixed now

41 minutes ago, 69n said:

Does this not have banking support? i ran it last night and it stopped after taking a break cause it ran out of restores

It does have banking support, do you have more restores in the bank? Is there some bank pin? What's printed in the logger?

57 minutes ago, Token said:

It does have banking support, do you have more restores in the bank? Is there some bank pin? What's printed in the logger?

no pin, and restores in bank, not sure what happend but it went on break and counted up for 7 hours, then when i logged it in it was just standing there with empty vials in the inv