Stealth NMZ

Token

Bought the script yesterday and have yet to have any success with it. At first I set my overload count to 6, my absorption to 21, and I'm using a rock cake. The logger says that I don't have enough points to buy the required doses; though I have 11 absorptions and 8 overloads in the chest. I figured the script couldn't handle my initial input value, since it was greater than the amount of doses I had in the barrels, and with only 755 points it couldn't buy anymore doses to reach the input value. To test this, I created a new save that dropped my overloads to 3 and absorptions to 8; well under what I have in the chest. Still, the logger says that there aren't enough points to buy the required doses, even though I have the doses in the chest. What's up with this?

3 hours ago, MKResource said:

Bought the script yesterday and have yet to have any success with it. At first I set my overload count to 6, my absorption to 21, and I'm using a rock cake. The logger says that I don't have enough points to buy the required doses; though I have 11 absorptions and 8 overloads in the chest. I figured the script couldn't handle my initial input value, since it was greater than the amount of doses I had in the barrels, and with only 755 points it couldn't buy anymore doses to reach the input value. To test this, I created a new save that dropped my overloads to 3 and absorptions to 8; well under what I have in the chest. Still, the logger says that there aren't enough points to buy the required doses, even though I have the doses in the chest. What's up with this?

The chest displays amount of doses, the GUI is amount of inventory slots allocated to those potions, i.e. (4) version, so the doses required is 4 x amount on GUI

20 hours ago, Token said:

The chest displays amount of doses, the GUI is amount of inventory slots allocated to those potions, i.e. (4) version, so the doses required is 4 x amount on GUI

I was able to get it running, and so far I'm very pleased with the script:) currently building my baby pure and have already went from 70-75 range. One thing I did notice though, it doesn't seem that the script takes into account the number of doses in the barrel before buying more doses. In the GUI, I have set 4 overloads and 23 absorptions. Even though I have doses available in the barrel, the script will go straight to the chest and purchase 16 doses of overloads and 92 doses of absorptions, wasting points. It would make sense that the script would first take into account the doses in the barrels, and then buy the remaining needed doses to reach the number I set in the GUI. But like I said, other than that, I'm so happy to have this script and I think you did a reallyy good job making it. Thanks man!

• 2 weeks later...