okish worker!

Easy Money

I have went and looked at some services and I don't agree to all of their conditions so I'm hoping I can find someone who can give me some orders who will agree to mine.

Here are some services I am good for:

- Torso's (I am a ba lover :p, best time 13:21 for a round). Torso is the main orders I am looking for

- Pest Control

- I am down to do a lot of quest however I am not willing to do the quest that were added to 07 (mm2,ds2, ect..)

-skilling, I'm not going to do the fastest methods in the game but I will get the job done. The skills need to be semi afk, im not training rc

What I am willing to do:

- I am willing to put down a deposit of a refundable 25m within a week of notice of me leaving the team, not sure why it would take a month? ( if you can provide evidence you can get orders to me frequently)

- I am willing to communicate through discord

- I am NOT willing to give my id or personal information to someone on the internet (completely unreasonable)

- I am Not willing to use skype, skype is where people grab ips/other information

- I am not looking for "big orders" people shouldn't need to risk more than a few hundred k for quest/torso's/pest control ect.. 25m deposit should be large enough

Edited by Easy Money

57 minutes ago, Easy Money said:

I have went and looked at some services and I don't agree to all of their conditions so I'm hoping I can find someone who can give me some orders who will agree to mine.

Here are some services I am good for:

- Torso's (I am a ba lover :p, best time 13:21 for a round). Torso is the main orders I am looking for

- Pest Control

- I am down to do a lot of quest however I am not willing to do the quest that were added to 07 (mm2,ds2, ect..)

-skilling, I'm not going to do the fastest methods in the game but I will get the job done. The skills need to be semi afk, im not training rc

What I am willing to do:

- I am willing to put down a deposit of a refundable 25m within a week of notice of me leaving the team, not sure why it would take a month? ( if you can provide evidence you can get orders to me frequently)

- I am willing to communicate through discord

- I am NOT willing to give my id or personal information to someone on the internet (completely unreasonable)

- I am Not willing to use skype, skype is where people grab ips/other information

- I am not looking for "big orders" people shouldn't need to risk more than a few hundred k for quest/torso's/pest control ect.. 25m deposit should be large enough

Sorry, not a spam, taught it will just jump up as edit to discord comment. :(

Edited by Power