Random Interval Clicker > Scripts?

heheimpro

I have been using a random interval clicker to train my Strength, Range and Magic, I've been literally botting for 15 hours a day on average and sometimes 24 hours a day haha. Still have not had any ban or anything, had I used an script and done this I'm pretty sure I would have been banned by now.

I was just wondering, does anyone else bot using a random interval clicker? If so, what else can you bot with just a random interval clicker?

For those wondering how I trained the above skills;

Ranged; Random interval clicker to fill up the cannon

Magic: Random interval clicker to alch whilst splashing

Strength: Random interval clicker to click in the inventory to avoid logging out when training strength at the blast furnace pump.

All replies are appreciated,

Cheers! :)

Edited by heheimpro
typo

32 minutes ago, Imthabawse said:

Your play time alone will lead to a ban eventually.. sorry to say.

Lol let's see how long I can go - I don't think play time alone can result in a ban, it can probably help assist with one. But people can stay up for 20hours+ playing these type of games. It's not a sole thing that can determine a ban imo

2 hours ago, heheimpro said:

Lol let's see how long I can go - I don't think play time alone can result in a ban, it can probably help assist with one. But people can stay up for 20hours+ playing these type of games. It's not a sole thing that can determine a ban imo

Indeed it is not something someone would ban for solely playtime alone; But it would put you on there radar which then would lead to a ban more than likely.

50 minutes ago, Gunman said:

Indeed it is not something someone would ban for solely playtime alone; But it would put you on there radar which then would lead to a ban more than likely.

Yeah put you on the radar no doubt, but with these randomised interval clicker, their is no other way which could really make them think I'm botting apart from the playing time lol

Let's see how it pans out xD

randomised interval clickers have a really really low chance of getting caught, and if you do you will probably receive a 2 day ban as minor macro. can confirm because of a friend who makes alts alch to 99 with insane hours and sells the accounts. you should be safe however those hours are ridiculous would recommend 10hr a day tops

2 hours ago, Imthabawse said:

@heheimpro Nonetheless curious how this pans out n best of luck!

jagex doesnt really look at it like that anymore since alot of people also use windows mouse keys to alch/thief/prayflick nmz and such. using mouse keys ur mouse sits 100% still without moving a pixel, hard to detect it that way tbh. also can confirm i've alched a shit ton of hours with mouse still for hours

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SuperMario said:

randomised interval clickers have a really really low chance of getting caught, and if you do you will probably receive a 2 day ban as minor macro. can confirm because of a friend who makes alts alch to 99 with insane hours and sells the accounts. you should be safe however those hours are ridiculous would recommend 10hr a day tops

Lol, think with botting is you get so greedy haha - Like you feel as though because you haven't already been caught yet, you'll get away with it, until the banhammer strikes you on the head haha - I'll probably tone it down soon, as it's a pretty decent account I've made so far.

3 hours ago, Gunman said:

Or the fact your mouse hasn't moved at all in the past 12 hours and just has been clicking lol. When you think about that it is a little sus.

To be honest though, every sort of 1 hour, or 2 hour or 3 hours, i'm checking up on the bot and moving the mouse. I'm not leaving it stay idle in one place for the whole 16 hours I might be botting lol. Like if i'm at work, i'll remote onto my home laptop from work VIA teamviewer and just move the mouse etc. The only time it may go excessive periods without the mouse being moved is when I go sleep and that would be for 6 hours.

2 hours ago, President said:

lol

Thanks for the great input

2 hours ago, Imthabawse said:

@heheimpro Nonetheless curious how this pans out n best of luck!

Yeah i'll probably keep you guys updated if you want

22 minutes ago, SuperMario said:

jagex doesnt really look at it like that anymore since alot of people also use windows mouse keys to alch/thief/prayflick nmz and such. using mouse keys ur mouse sits 100% still without moving a pixel, hard to detect it that way tbh. also can confirm i've alched a shit ton of hours with mouse still for hours

Yeah that's what i'm thinking, plus the clicks are no as intense as say something like the thieving things. The only click intensive thing is maybe alching whilst splashing. With the way i'm training Strength and Ranged, for strength it's a click every sort of 200-300 seconds and with Ranged, it's a click every 30-45 seconds, so it's not too much clicking, I guess that makes it look a little believable. I mean if you're thieving/pickpocketing for 16 hours straight that'd probably be quite suspect lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SuperMario said:

Have heard people having a lot of success using this method just wanted to point out the crazy play time will get you looked into and possibly banned and if not that's great! Personally I've had great success in using numerous free osbot scripts as well as using some of my own (through out 3-4 hours botting and or botting/real play) every couple days and went ban free for 6+ months. All I know is either Jagex's bot detection isn't all its hyped up to be OR they are prioritizing farms and not the "casual" botter who actually plays the game as well. Idk. Interesting conversation though.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2019 at 2:24 AM, Imthabawse said:

@heheimpro Would like updates for sure. I've recently started a F2P project were I'm going to 100% bot everything I can using only scripts I write. Should be interesting lol.   

gl on the f2p project, curious what stats it will get. f2p botting doesnt only suck because people just assume ur a bot since ur f2p but the training methods are in the crowded places of other suicide bots too, so when jagex mass wipes an area you'll be lucky to stay alive I guess.  and ofcourse recent creation date high exp rate is a big no no with jagex. gl tho

Edited by SuperMario

17 hours ago, SuperMario said:

gl on the f2p project, curious what stats it will get. f2p botting doesnt only suck because people just assume ur a bot since ur f2p but the training methods are in the crowded places of other suicide bots too, so when jagex mass wipes an area you'll be lucky to stay alive I guess.  and ofcourse recent creation date high exp rate is a big no no with jagex. gl tho

what do you mean by that?