MM tunnel bursting

Would recommend it manually since it takes almost no interaction and by thus is not worth risking the ban but if you really want to Czar Perfect Fighter has some nice options about going back to a selected tile after looting and such, just experiment with the config but wouldnt recommend botting something which only requires you to drink prayer when ur low. gl tho

bro just literally use an auto clicker on high alchemy, you 100% wont get banned if you alch at the G.E.

source: multiple 99 magics using this method, often alching for a continuous 48 hrs (with minimal downtime between 6 hour logs due to a phone timer I set)

and I dont use any random interval clicker nonsense. I use garyshood autoclicker for runescape set to 1.555 seconds between clicks (.600 = ~ one game tick, slightly less due to lag, so this timing is barely over one click per 2.5 game ticks, perfect for alching which requires just over 5 ticks per alch. if you want to flick prayers without losing a point, setting the timing to .555 seconds will allow for this. its great for nmz).

Edited by nezbomb
  • Like 1

Just now, nezbomb said:

bro just literally use an auto clicker on high alchemy, you 100% wont get banned if you alch at the G.E.

source: multiple 99 magics using this method, often for a continuous 48 hrs (with minimal downtime between 6 hour logs due to a phone timer I set)

agree, would recommend an autoclicker with random interval tho

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2019 at 1:10 AM, nezbomb said:

source: multiple 99 magics using this method, often alching for a continuous 48 hrs (with minimal downtime between 6 hour logs due to a phone timer I set)

and I dont use any random interval clicker nonsense. I use garyshood autoclicker for runescape set to 1.555 seconds between clicks (.600 = ~ one game tick, slightly less due to lag, so this timing is barely over one click per 2.5 game ticks, perfect for alching which requires just over 5 ticks per alch. if you want to flick prayers without losing a point, setting the timing to .555 seconds will allow for this. its great for nmz).

I agree with this. Good tips!