Perm banned hcim after 4 hours botting?

dubanon

1 hour ago, dubanon said:

Oh okay fair enough, so how long can people normally bot before getting banned?

Well for example right now I have a mirror mode only f2p play account that is a month old and currently trying to get it p2p by it's self. I botted about 4 hours a day. I would recommend botting no more than 4 hours a day and no more than 3 hours without a break. I got an account with a 2 day ban and that makes the risk of a perm higher since it was already banned for bot busting. I botted a little too long on a few days because I left the house and forgot to stop the bot. Still haven't been banned and been botting on a daily since it was unbanned. I do recommend getting a few alts to test scripts on so you know how to set them up so you don't jump off a cliff with an account you are decently invested in.

• Like 1

@Gunman I made the mistake of leaving a script open as I ran outside for a smoke n I ran out of materials to keep script going and repeated a task about 6x over boom got me for a 2-day. No more botting my main :(. If your gonna bot def agree with 3-4 hours a day tops even if mixed in with real play 3-4 hours tops if any longer take frequent breaks. Been botting successfully  for months on my main and one slip up is all it took so just be cautious there bot busting system isnt that smart.. 🙄

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Imthabawse said:

@Gunman I made the mistake of leaving a script open as I ran outside for a smoke n I ran out of materials to keep script going and repeated a task about 6x over boom got me for a 2-day. No more botting my main :(. If your gonna bot def agree with 3-4 hours a day tops even if mixed in with real play 3-4 hours tops if any longer take frequent breaks. Been botting successfully  for months on my main and one slip up is all it took so just be cautious there bot busting system isnt that smart.. 🙄

I mean to a degree yeah there bot busting system isn't as smart as people think it is.