Tesh's AIO Services Quests/Minigames/Skilling.

Tesh

Greetings! And welcome to my services thread. My goal here is to provide quality and timely services to a great community.

Services I am willing to provide:

All Mini games (MLM, CW, NMZ to name a few).

Any kind of skilling/combat.

Questing.

Skilling Outfits (Graceful, Farming, Prospector)

Diary Requirements.

Koured Favour.

I won't bore you with any prices as they will vary according to skill levels and time required. Everything is assured to be hand done by myself only, no untrustworthy workers or bots unless explicitly specified by the customer. I have 15+ years of RS experience and have provided services for other communities previously for 5+ years.

Contact and Payment Methods:

Discord: Tesh#4139

Skype: N/A (If my services grow to a reasonable size I will provide a Skype Contact.

In Game Messages: Ill answer any PM's here regarding services.

Payment Methods:

07GP & Paypal for verified transactors/trusted members.

You will go first unless you are a trusted member of this site.

Order Format:

Have you added me via Discord or sent a PM?

Requested Service:

Do you agree to TOS?

Current Orders:

Decode:

B gloves Grind: Completed/Payment Received.

HCIM Quests and Skills: Halted due to Perm Ban (Awaiting appeal desicion).

Small Set of Quests: Completed/Payment Received.

200QP +DS: Ongoing (ETA 3 Days)

OSBot Global Terms of Service

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

Edited by Tesh

7 hours ago, Tesh said:

OSBot Global Terms of Service

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

On 4/22/2019 at 10:11 PM, Decode said:

Have you added me via Discord or sent a PM? Yes

Requested Service: Quests

Do you agree to TOS? Yes but i will get on the account when you're not working on it

B gloves rush finished, awaiting your verification, FB and payment! Ill be on discord :)

Cheers,

Tesh :)

3 hours ago, Aaron said:

Quote me on all the methods please.

I'd most likely want Level 5 all roles too

50-70 range I probably wouldn't do chins, waste of money IMO. AFK sand crabs ill do it for 12 mil, cannon 10 mil. Level 5 all roles I can do for 15mil. For the range, just make sure you have enough cash/supplies on the account and for BA some semi decent combat gear. Graceful is a plus for healer/col/def.

Cheers,

Edited by Tesh

45 minutes ago, Tesh said:

50-70 range I probably wouldn't do chins, waste of money IMO. AFK sand crabs ill do it for 12 mil, cannon 10 mil. Level 5 all roles I can do for 15mil. For the range, just make sure you have enough cash/supplies on the account and for BA some semi decent combat gear. Graceful is a plus for healer/col/def.

Cheers,

50-70 Agility also?
Discord : Aaron#0930