Cant post in market

ChinaNumbaWon123

I am $200 donator on Sythe, how can i sell accounts on here too? I see no way to create topic in account market section..

EDIT: I see now, but really? I am $200 donator can I PM an admin or something:P

Have 120 + vouches and stuff /: really sad to see this from a website i used back in the day. I use to love this place... Don't know old account

Thank you,

-China

Edited by ChinaNumbaWon

10 minutes ago, ChinaNumbaWon said:

I am $200 donator on Sythe, how can i sell accounts on here too? I see no way to create topic in account market section..

Have 120 + vouches and stuff /: really sad to see this from a website i used back in the day. I use to love this place... Don't know old account

Thank you,

-China

In order to be able to post in the account section you need a minimum of 100 Post count. 

18 minutes ago, ChinaNumbaWon said:

Thank you,

-China

If you can PM me details about your old account (emails used, usernames, IP, etc) I can restore it for you. otherwise u need 100 post count to sell accounts on our forum. Spamming is not tolerated and will result in post count removal.

• Chris locked this topic