[OPEN SOURCE] AIO Fisher v0.2

BravoTaco

Legacy Release 1.4 : Download

The legacy version is no longer supported through updates.

It may still work, but it will not receive further updates or added features.

Alpha Release 0.2 : Download

The alpha release is currently in development, expect bugs.

If you experience a bug feel free to PM me or post about it here.

Alpha Source : GitHub

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alpha Release 0.2 - 4/26/20

First Implementation of the save system.

Saves player information by player name. So each character you use will have their own unique save.

The saves are loaded/saved automatically at script start-up/exiting.

Bug-fixes and General Stability improvements.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Planned Features:

CompletedImplemented In-Development

New GUI

P2P Fish

Information Paint

Stopping Conditions

Custom Drop Methods

Save System

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Features Legacy Version:

Fishes all types of F2P fish

Supports different locations for each fish type

Gets tool and bait from bank if needed

Supports different drop methods

Supports dropping of other fish

Toggle paint on/off by clicking it

Supports banking and dropping

Timer to stop the script

GUI

Current Features Of Alpha Version:

Supports all F2P Fish

Supports multiple locations

Grabs tool and bait from the bank

Supports dropping and banking

Temporary GUI

Save System

Paint

BUGS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alpha Version Images

2wRsNDR.png

eT9SPnd.png

Edited by BravoTaco
Updated alpha version v0.2
  • Like 2
  • Heart 2

• BravoTaco changed the title to AIO F2P Fisher (1.3)
  • BravoTaco changed the title to AIO F2P Fisher (1.4)
  • 9 months later...

Anyone that is still unsure about this script after so long, I have been using it to almost 60 fishing with no issues at all. Solid script especially for being free. Awesome work @BravoTaco. My only issue is that it will run past the port sarim deposit box to bank in draynor village, deposits all the fish and gold and takes out 60 gold to go back through port sarim and back. Which isn't even that big of a deal, it would just be nice if it could recognize that there is plenty of gold and would just deposit the fish in the port sarim deposit box and go back to karamja.

1 hour ago, DeadVeng said:

Anyone that is still unsure about this script after so long, I have been using it to almost 60 fishing with no issues at all. Solid script especially for being free. Awesome work @BravoTaco. My only issue is that it will run past the port sarim deposit box to bank in draynor village, deposits all the fish and gold and takes out 60 gold to go back through port sarim and back. Which isn't even that big of a deal, it would just be nice if it could recognize that there is plenty of gold and would just deposit the fish in the port sarim deposit box and go back to karamja.

Surprised this still works lmao. This was like my second script I wrote.

I can make that small change to the script, I'll try to get it done by tomorrow.

EDIT: Just realized I no longer have the source code for this... rip.

Edited by BravoTaco

11 minutes ago, BravoTaco said:

Surprised this still works lmao. This was like my second script I wrote.

I can make that small change to the script, I'll try to get it done by tomorrow.

EDIT: Just realized I no longer have the source code for this... rip.

Ah well rip lol. Still pretty solid man. I'll check out your other scripts now because this one worked so well.

1 hour ago, BravoTaco said:

Thanks. If you want a fishing script I could probably have one made up by the end of tomorrow. Maybe replace this one.

Sounds awesome dude! Thank you. You think it could p2p fish as well? I noticed a lot of fishing scripts struggle distinguishing shark harpoon spots from swordfish spots though at places like Catherby. Im also looking for Agility, and possibly Woodcutting lol

• BravoTaco changed the title to [OPEN SOURCE] AIO F2P Fisher (1.4)
On 4/20/2020 at 10:15 PM, DeadVeng said:

Sounds awesome dude! Thank you. You think it could p2p fish as well? I noticed a lot of fishing scripts struggle distinguishing shark harpoon spots from swordfish spots though at places like Catherby. Im also looking for Agility, and possibly Woodcutting lol

Got an alpha version up. It doesn't have p2p fish added yet, working on it though.

• 2 months later...