Laptop fan allways on high usage while using bot

QuiTTTed

6 hours ago, zoo said:

Interesting that you can run 10 regular clients with no issue compared to one bot client. When you say regular do you mean the official client or third party? I occasionally play on a MacBook and when I use RuneLite it gets just about as loud or louder than when I'm actively running bot(s). To add a different anecdote to the other comments, I've botted with a couple of different laptops over the years and never ran into any problems. 

It is weird... Right

Yeah i used 10 regular clients from osrs site. Only botclient makes my laptop fan go max speed.

4 hours ago, Naked said:

Get noise-cancelling headphones.

Its not even about the noise, the laptop can just blow up xD

45 minutes ago, Naked said:

But if you can't hear it blow up, did it really blow up?

Laptops just aren't great for heat dissipation. I can run 20 bots on an old Lenovo with no issues.

Ur one dumb mother fucker. I guess u never heard things overheating and going broken. Fucking wannabe mr IT guy.

What you think why i made this thread? To find solution not to find ur stupid idiotic reply.

22 minutes ago, Ayylmao420 said:

what cpu do you have ? you also could undervolt your cpu to lower the temps

Graphics adapter
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (Laptop) - 8192 MB, Core: 1480 MHz, Memory: 8000 MHz, GDDR5, ForceWare 389.12
Memory
16384 MB 

, 2x 8 GB SO-DIMM DDR4-2400, dual channel, all slots occupied, max. 32 GB
Display
17.3 inch 16:9, 2560 x 1440 pixel 170 PPI, JYWWF_B173QTN (AUO1496), TN, QHD, 120 Hz, G-Sync, glossy: no
Mainboard
Intel CM246
Storage

Looking at the print screen your cpu is at 93 degrees C so its normal for your fan to speed up.

It will probably also be throttling (reducing its speeds) to keep the temp low. its has to do this + spin the fan fast to keep your cpu cool. If it wouldn't than it would overheat and might damage itself.

There isnt much you can do about it since you are running on a laptop. There isnt an easy way to cool your cpu better. Everything here is prety normal. You could try to buy one of those cooling pads but that will just add more noise, noise you dont want. 

5 minutes ago, QuiTTTed said:
Graphics adapter
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (Laptop) - 8192 MB, Core: 1480 MHz, Memory: 8000 MHz, GDDR5, ForceWare 389.12
Memory
16384 MB 

, 2x 8 GB SO-DIMM DDR4-2400, dual channel, all slots occupied, max. 32 GB
Display
17.3 inch 16:9, 2560 x 1440 pixel 170 PPI, JYWWF_B173QTN (AUO1496), TN, QHD, 120 Hz, G-Sync, glossy: no
Mainboard
Intel CM246
Storage

hmm, 1 client taking over 50%+ usage  on a beastly cpu like 8750h is strange, what script are you using ? does the cpu usage spike when you run the script or even without running the script ? 8750h gets really hot under load very quickly, your best bet is to undervolt the cpu to lower the temps so the fans don't go to max speed so quickly.

3 minutes ago, zwaffel said:

Looking at the print screen your cpu is at 93 degrees C so its normal for your fan to speed up.

It will probably also be throttling (reducing its speeds) to keep the temp low. its has to do this + spin the fan fast to keep your cpu cool. If it wouldn't than it would overheat and might damage itself.

There isnt much you can do about it since you are running on a laptop. There isnt an easy way to cool your cpu better. Everything here is prety normal. You could try to buy one of those cooling pads but that will just add more noise, noise you dont want. 

Point is that i had previous laptop like 50x slower one i5 and it ran 1 botclient perfectly.

On this i start up 1 client, its going real hot in here haha. Opening 10 regular clients, doesnt even start heating up.

Must be something with the botclient, some settings need to be changed or idk.

3 minutes ago, Ayylmao420 said:

hmm, 1 client taking over 50%+ usage  on a beastly cpu like 8750h is strange, what script are you using ? does the cpu usage spike when you run the script or even without running the script ? 8750h gets really hot under load very quickly, your best bet is to undervolt the cpu to lower the temps so the fans don't go to max speed so quickly.

Im using fruitys nmz but otherwise if i even dont run a script, the fans go crazy and cpu usage still high af same time regular botclient barely takes any cpu usage.

Im planning to return this laptop, get money back and buy another one, better. Lets hope itll fix the issue

6 minutes ago, QuiTTTed said:

Point is that i had previous laptop like 50x slower one i5 and it ran 1 botclient perfectly.

On this i start up 1 client, its going real hot in here haha. Opening 10 regular clients, doesnt even start heating up.

Must be something with the botclient, some settings need to be changed or idk.

Im using fruitys nmz but otherwise if i even dont run a script, the fans go crazy and cpu usage still high af same time regular botclient barely takes any cpu usage.

Im planning to return this laptop, get money back and buy another one, better. Lets hope itll fix the issue

yeah seems like the laptop you bought has a poorly designed cooling system, return it for sure and get a better one.