zoo recovered account

KevinOG

@Decode Resubmitted the recoveries. There's a question that I always get mixed up between two answers so I put the other one this time. Like I mentioned though, it's 50/50 if it will work on this new IP - especially since I'm recovering it your email. When I previously tried to unlock it for Kevin it didn't work the first time when I tried to do it with his email. Then it worked the second time when I used mine. We'll see though.

1 hour ago, zoo said:

@Decode Resubmitted the recoveries. There's a question that I always get mixed up between two answers so I put the other one this time. Like I mentioned though, it's 50/50 if it will work on this new IP - especially since I'm recovering it your email. When I previously tried to unlock it for Kevin it didn't work the first time when I tried to do it with his email. Then it worked the second time when I used mine. We'll see though.

Alright let us know how it goes :)

@KevinOG after having a long discussion with the staff team, we decided that you will not be getting a refund. Reason being, we don't feel like this was the OO who had recovered the account, rather that it was probably a mistake on your end.

Please contact me on discord so i can return the account to you.

11 minutes ago, Decode said:

@KevinOG after having a long discussion with the staff team, we decided that you will not be getting a refund. Reason being, we don't feel like this was the OO who had recovered the account, rather that it was probably a mistake on your end.

Please contact me on discord so i can return the account to you.

thank you, can i please get this twc and flase feedback from the user @kevinog removed.