Major macroing ban

Gsi_Jimbo

3 more accounts banned today for exactly the same thing one account was an old one from years ago, and other 2 where fresh accounts made earlier in the week and hand walked through to lvl 20 on most basic skills,

Bot ran for 15 minutes this morning before I got the boot on the 1st account,

Swapped out to another one 3 hours later that was banned in 1 hour of a mixture of botting using an aio and not focusing on one task for longer than 20 mins

1 minute ago, Gsi_Jimbo said:

3 more accounts banned today for exactly the same thing one account was an old one from years ago, and other 2 where fresh accounts made earlier in the week and hand walked through to lvl 20 on most basic skills,

Bot ran for 15 minutes this morning before I got the boot on the 1st account,

Swapped out to another one 3 hours later that was banned in 1 hour of a mixture of botting using an aio and not focusing on one task for longer than 20 mins

Your script probably sucks major

(pun intended)

what are the decent scripts  to use ? I had the vip aio setup to do different skills for 15 mins and they all still got banned, even played on the accounts for a while aswell.

will get a vpn setup I think and see if that makes a difference, I did manage 48 hours straight from the get go the other day thou and that I just spammed woodcutting