Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

This was posted in the discord but decided to throw it here too. The script seems to be very very bot-like especially when equipping new gear... like taking the items out 1 by 1 and putting them on 1 by 1. Also the stamina potion option has had an issue for a while now.  Even when you select stam pots in the GUI it withdrawals it but never uses it and your toon ends up walking around. idk I love this script but there's been lots of bugs with it recently. with most tasks I feel I can't complete them without stopping/pausing the script multiple times to make shit less bot-like(stam pots is a perfect example, as well as not staying and looting in the fighting zone that was set hasn't seemed to be working for me. Always end up seeing my guy run over to another group of fire giants where someone else is and start looting/fighting over there

@Malcolm

Edited by JustSe7en

8 hours ago, vickershd said:

troll slayer task needs to be looked at aswell, bot stands on top on the cannon position so the cannon literally cannot shoot them

also left bank to run to task with noted food and my cash stack

I know I'm not a dev for this script but I already know they're gonna ask what error messages you get, whether you are running injected mode or mirror mode, etc. so this info could help 

9 hours ago, vickershd said:

troll slayer task needs to be looked at aswell, bot stands on top on the cannon position so the cannon literally cannot shoot them

also left bank to run to task with noted food and my cash stack

49 minutes ago, JustSe7en said:

I know I'm not a dev for this script but I already know they're gonna ask what error messages you get, whether you are running injected mode or mirror mode, etc. so this info could help 

Exactly this :)

Can you please send along some details about how it's getting stuck? 

9 hours ago, Malcolm said:

Exactly this :)

Can you please send along some details about how it's getting stuck? 

there is no error messages, its just bad positioning of the cannon and where you stand to fight.

the bot literally stands on top of the cannon position so the trolls attack you too close to it so it cant hit them.

on return of death from trolls it bought more food from g.e collected it as noted then ran back to the trolls with my cash stack and no armour, ring of life, or teleport

On 2/12/2022 at 11:40 PM, vickershd said:

there is no error messages, its just bad positioning of the cannon and where you stand to fight.

the bot literally stands on top of the cannon position so the trolls attack you too close to it so it cant hit them.

on return of death from trolls it bought more food from g.e collected it as noted then ran back to the trolls with my cash stack and no armour, ring of life, or teleport

Agree with the cannon thing as well, cannon goes from attacking 4 or 5 trolls at once to just the one you attack. The bot should run the character out of combat so the cannon can do its, job and run back and forth to restock it.

Is there any option to see safespot for cannoning? im doing ankou's now and the cannon only attacks the monster im fighting. I couldnt find a setting to stand in safespot so cannong will do it's thing, or do i need to be using a range weapon for that?