Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

6 hours ago, fighterix said:

Slayer tower abby demons task, since it is so close to gargoyles then the account sometimes aggros those instead of abby demons, script for some reason just waits around/does not run away or attack gargoyle back. 

EDIT: this happens quite frequently for me, basically killing the script

I'll adjust the area for abby demons so it stays farther away :)

Thank you for the reports!

Always will support this script because it has gotten me through the slayer grind without a doubt but I feel there are a lot of kinks that need to be worked out still. I'll keep the dev's updated as I'm running the bot so this script can run smoothly without messing up or looking too bot-like. <3 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rainieboy said:

I Purchased the script last night and have not been able to get it to run correctly.  Player gets stuck looking in bank or standing at bank, will not purchase items for GE. Gem is in inv, any ideas?

Can you please send me a screenshot along with your logger on discord?

Malcolm#7178

UID: 216026953130573824

On 1/13/2022 at 12:45 AM, fighterix said:

Keeps getting stuck in the Kourend Dungeon trying to walk out, always at the same place, has been going on for a long time, can you check please.

stuck.png

I'll take a look at this

On 1/13/2022 at 4:22 PM, Fatboyz1010 said:

Hi, any chance you could add an option for all task to be done in kourend dung? would be very very beneficial to the script. 

Also if we could add cerb or harder slayer task to it would be even better, or release that as an add on? cheers

This is something included in the V2 rework. 

Bosses are a tough go but I have tried to see if I can make an attempt to include them :doge: 

1be48a2aa3ed011d6aa53b0eb234da8a.png

• Heart 1

20 hours ago, Tom moose said:

Been away from hitting scene for a while, is this scruff worth coming back to get and buy vip again? I’d only be using this script whilst working

if you can babysit the bot whilst working just to make sure it isn't looking too bot-like or just messing up in general then yea i'd say its worth for sure. just check my signature 😉

Note: the stats from my signature are from 2 accounts. first got banned for trying to use my own script and just got banned immediately lmfao... Hadn't logged onto the account in at least a month so it couldn't have been this script as it was always working smoothly and I would make sure to babysit. Other account running strong (fingers crossed) just have to make sure to take breaks, interact with others as you'll obviously find a lot of people around the slay spots, or even just try switching up skills that you're training, But TBH there really is no golden way to not get banned. You just have to try your best to be smart and hope that ban hammer doesn't smack ya. 

Edited by JustSe7en
more info
  • Like 2