Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

14 minutes ago, barturo916 said:

I can't get the script to start. I just stands at GE doing nothing. I have gold and much of whats needed. I also can't pause or hit stop as the client doesn't respond when the script is running. I was using pest control script earlier with no issues

Do you have ring of life equipped >.>?

Also what does the logger say?

Edited by lukey372
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, barturo916 said:

I can't get the script to start. I just stands at GE doing nothing. I have gold and much of whats needed. I also can't pause or hit stop as the client doesn't respond when the script is running. I was using pest control script earlier with no issues

As Lukey said, if you're using ring of life option please have it equipped when starting. 

Post logger if that doesn't fix it

2 hours ago, barturo916 said:

I got it to work which it wasn't the ring. It was the coif that was giving an error till I took it off. Is there prayer / magic support for this script?

It uses prayer on specific tasks yes. There's no support for magic attack style since Melee is pretty much the accepted way to do slayer. Never seen anyone training magic before 

44 minutes ago, Lertch said:

So it was working great before but the last 2 days now every so often when banking it gets stuck and either runs around bank endlessly or keeps clicking between combat styles and inventory

Does the logger say anything and are you using mirror mode? You may need to adjust your MS settings.

Edited by lukey372
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Lertch said:

So it was working great before but the last 2 days now every so often when banking it gets stuck and either runs around bank endlessly or keeps clicking between combat styles and inventory

Are you using spec attack option but didn't type anything number in?

post logger and screenshot of paint please