Scammed

Patrick Willey

Disputed member: @ReadGf

Thread Link: I have the account from them already but this is what started it all just so everyone knows.

Explanation: Bought 2 accounts from him as you will see in evidence then bought gold from him and now im blocked by him... Expecting the account to be recovered shortly also everything marked off is for his and my own safety for the account and our emails and passwords if a mod will need to see the unedited proof please message me on the forums

Evidence:

7.PNG

8.PNG

9.PNG

10.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

11.PNG

13.PNG

Ok the $300 and the two $95 are for the accounts i bought off of him just so everyone is aware and i have received the accounts and am using them as of right now

<HIDDEN BY STAFF>

Hello im sorry for everything... ill be brief

I have been full of work around college and I havent even logged into rs or osbot... I like logged in every 3 days or so to like bump the thread... 

Sorry to tell you

I quited rs a month ago 0.o 

i do not use discord i do not have any... I use skype and you can check it up and aska previous buyers ...all my deals are made via skype or through osbots messages...

Idk how but you got scammed aparrently through my account... but all i can say is im really sorry! But i just want to make clear this wasnt done by me. 

And i dont know who you are talking to in the chat but thats not me sorry :S

i do not owe discord only skype and i always use my name either readgf or my irl name johan

i really apologize for any inconveniences ...

if you want i can create an discord

and send you the id thing 

but Cba atm will probably be able tomorrow or the day after

1 hour ago, ReadGf said:

Hello im sorry for everything... ill be brief

I have been full of work around college and I havent even logged into rs or osbot... I like logged in every 3 days or so to like bump the thread... 

Sorry to tell you

I quited rs a month ago 0.o 

OcT2nIg.png

VU6bdV0.png

Yeah im not buying your no discord claim. I have traded you before and I can see your account use my gift card code to redeem 5$ balance(You also never left me feedback for it btw).

I'm also not buying your "hacked" or any other claim you bring up
Evidence 1:

Funny how these accounts have similar sale posts? Hmm weird?

Refund the user or you will be banned. You have 24 hours.

• Like 2

I wont refunds something, i didnt take nor have

I.did use discord to talk, to you to buy that but i dont use it. No point in it so i just skype out... that why i say i technically dont have an account... 

Eitherway you can check that id thing is different probably then the one i have so... I wont refund soenthing i dont have... feel free to verify aint got time to lie or argue... 

Ban me if you want let me know thanks 

And goodbye cya around if anything 

16 minutes ago, ReadGf said:

I wont refunds something, i didnt take nor have

I.did use discord to talk, to you to buy that but i dont use it. No point in it so i just skype out... that why i say i technically dont have an account... 

Eitherway you can check that id thing is different probably then the one i have so... I wont refund soenthing i dont have... feel free to verify aint got time to lie or argue... 

Ban me if you want let me know thanks 

And goodbye cya around if anything 

Goodbye scammer. All logins and devices say its you on your OWN ACCOUNT.

User banned for scamming.

• Like 1