Fire&forget Botfarm

Nor3g

On 2/26/2019 at 10:30 PM, Keyster99 said:

Wow amazing gl bro :boge: 

Thanks! :)

The new account launcher GUI is taking form. It's not pretty, but it's dynamic, and more importantly, it's functional:

53055668_1988930397871156_8827831580689956864_n.png?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fosl2-1.fna&oh=f0e35dd2785266b2eb962106c5263b66&oe=5CEBB774

Next I need to make a listunpacker that unpacks the lists inside the lists and outputs them into a String I can use to request an applicable account from the database.

• Boge 1

One month has passed! The project is well underway, and so far I'm looking at a small profit of 1m/day in sub-optimal test conditions. I must say I'm impressed with myself and how far I've come with this. 

During the next few days I will do a lot of testing, since I finally had the time to implement the muling script fully, as a task, into the main script. However, before that I need to set up all the different configs I need, so I've made a spreadsheet that covers all requirements, and one that covers everything that the config is supposed to accomplish during it's time online. Here is the excel spreadsheet I'm using to keep track of it. The different configs will only have a number as a name:

image.thumb.png.fb3786656d300bffd302b71f8d889336.png

The farm manager account launcher, now with toggled editables to avoid user errors, fully dynamic add and remove script configs&tasks:

image.thumb.png.7080bd6b92b398673b52dd0648e53e05.png

Mules update their current wealth straight to the database making it easy to find one that is ready to sell, accounts are replaced immediately on ban:

image.png.a0b29f3299179c74a18187f69143f584.pngimage.png.41d4f71ba381a62ab7e288861c0f2456.png

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lost Panda said:

looks good ma man , goodluck moving forward

Thanks!

9 hours ago, PKDealer said:

woo this seems a little bit unrealistic, but gl fren, keep showing us ur progress

I'll take that as a compliment! :)

10 mill muled successfully overnight with between 10-15 bots activated.

Only 65k where lost due to bans, allthough I don't know the value of the items lost. All bots where banned and immediately replaced, no mules where banned.

• 2 weeks later...

Successfully tested the farm so far. Account replacement is working flawlessly. I added some checks to the muling system to make sure the bot doesn't wait forever if a mule is banned. Somehow I managed to break the mule part of the script, so I'm currently attempting to fix it. In any case it was absolutely necessary to have this check in place so it isn't a big deal. During the test phase Everything has been running on one IP. Including the mules, and suprisingly only two mules have been banned. One with only 200k on it and one with absolutely nothing. Average actual profit every day is unclear because I have been adding in failsafes in all the scripts and softwares and that has taken some time from actual botting time. So far with 10 bots running 24/7 I have calculated, with the time online that I can make about 100$ every month. This is very promising because these numbers can then be extrapolated to 1000$ every month for 100 bots running 24/7. This is of course including training time for the bots and given that the current banrate stays the same. 
So I have decided to go ahead with building my very own server that hopefully can support this many bots. Here is the current setup I'm looking to buy:
2x Intel Xeon E5-2640 V4 CPU
8x Kingston 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz ECC Reg 

1x ATI 5870 GPU

For a total of 256GB RAM and 20 Cores at 2.4Ghz. I think my main bottleneck will be the CPU So I'll be looking into maybe splitting the RAM over 2 different computers/servers with 2x extra CPUs.

Everything will of course have a strong cooling system in place.

I have yet to calculate exactely when I'll break even but I'm counting on running about 320 bots 24/7 and I think it'll take me about 2-3 months before I break even on that investment.

As far as software goes my current goal is to implement a mule web that supports bond transfers so I can expand to members and partake in more lucrative money makers there. This is so that I can earn more per computing power unit, reducing the time it'll take to break even, make more money, or continue investing in additional servers. Long term I would like to leave F2P all together to focus purely on better moneymakers in the member worlds, but for now F2P botting is going to repay the hardware investment and fund the entrance into members.

1 hour ago, botluvr said:

you want to have VPN'S for this. also your mules should trade mules bot>mule>mule

I'm going to look into proxies when I launch the full fledged farm. So far all I have done is testing to iron out bugs and implement fail safes that I need. Once the farm is able to run continuously without any manual help I will have a system to assign different proxies on them. As far as VPS I will just have to see if I can find a deal that is profitable with the income I'm currently seeing. As for the muleweb I'm still trying to find the best solution for this. Since I already have the bot to mule system in place, implementing a mule to supermule will be easy. I'm reading up on other forum posts to see if I can find out what the best way to do it is before I will make the decision though. Thanks for the feedback! :)

3 hours ago, Nor3g said:

I'm going to look into proxies when I launch the full fledged farm. So far all I have done is testing to iron out bugs and implement fail safes that I need. Once the farm is able to run continuously without any manual help I will have a system to assign different proxies on them. As far as VPS I will just have to see if I can find a deal that is profitable with the income I'm currently seeing. As for the muleweb I'm still trying to find the best solution for this. Since I already have the bot to mule system in place, implementing a mule to supermule will be easy. I'm reading up on other forum posts to see if I can find out what the best way to do it is before I will make the decision though. Thanks for the feedback! :)

cant wait to see it going ahead would love to see a video.

On 3/11/2019 at 5:18 AM, Nor3g said:

So I have decided to go ahead with building my very own server that hopefully can support this many bots. Here is the current setup I'm looking to buy:
2x Intel Xeon E5-2640 V4 CPU
8x Kingston 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz ECC Reg

Why'd you go for 2640v2s? You could've gone for the older Xeons for a fraction of the price, I got 2 2680v2 for 200usd each. They have same core count, these have a higher clock and a bit higher power consumption.. And how much did the RAM cost you?

Edited by Its Not Okay

5 hours ago, Its Not Okay said:

Why'd you go for 2640v2s? You could've gone for the older Xeons for a fraction of the price, I got 2 2680v2 for 200usd each. They have same core count, these have a higher clock and a bit higher power consumption.. And how much did the RAM cost you?

I haven't bought anything yet, I'm still considering my options. It was just me having a first look at what computing power I would need to power the farm, and now I'm researching the most processing power I can get for the lowest price. Electricity is very cheap for me, so I won't bother with power consumption, but yes you are correct. Buying second hand server CPUs will probably be a much better value deal.

16 minutes ago, Nor3g said:

I haven't bought anything yet, I'm still considering my options. It was just me having a first look at what computing power I would need to power the farm, and now I'm researching the most processing power I can get for the lowest price. Electricity is very cheap for me, so I won't bother with power consumption, but yes you are correct. Buying second hand server CPUs will probably be a much better value deal.

I build my own server prior to getting into setting up a bot farm, if you have any questions send me a pm, I've spent hours on end finding the best deals for parts. I wouldn't go for DDR4 as the prices for ram are extremely expensive when you can get a 16gb ddr3 dimm for 30usd..

I'd also invest in lifetime sponsor as soon as possible, definitely worth it in the long run.

Edited by Its Not Okay

• 1 month later...