Fire&forget Botfarm

Nor3g

Had some trouble with the way I wanted it to work and the fact that I'm very new to Java. I'm not confident enough in my skills to implement every aspect into a single script, but I am however, confident in my ability to make separate, simpler scripts. Here is the crude way I'm planning to get the bot farm operational and ready for the first launch. The Custom Login Handler Script is only going to log in to the email from it's respective database, then figure out it's in game username and write it back to the database.

image.png.42550a59a03eeb6b984b2afc2039bc4d.png

EDIT: Decided to write a flowchart of the entire farm, green is done, red is not done:

51890324_1149983455176184_3902636486075351040_n.png?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.fosl2-1.fna&oh=7f0ecbc5161492f9946bf8782f5fe364&oe=5CE2C04D

Edited by Nor3g

Minimum infrastructure has been completed and I have begun testing with 2 bots and 2 mules. The reason I have an equal amount of mules and bots is because I don't want to wait for a mule to be ready in the unlikely event that a mule is not available. The server is capable of handling multiple requests, and if a mule isn't available it will place the request in a que.

Account launcher, Account Creator and Mule Request Server have all been added into a singular program that I named the Farm Manager.

So far testing is revealing a lot of minor bugs. Scripts not updating properly to SQL being the main ones. I was relieved to see that the main functions are working properly though. The account is running flawlessly through tutorial island, then doing some tasks before it logs out, saves it's logintimestamp to the sql and is launched from the Farm Manager.

Also added some new goals:

-Statistics in the GUI

-Set max number of accounts on each money maker and training, the Farm Manager will stop trying to launch accounts if it reached maximum capacity, and will only launch a new account if another one updates it's loginstatus to null.

Here is an image of some of the data for two of my accounts:

image.thumb.png.2841e7ad0b35081d8f2bcacf9235df3f.png

Some of the stuff that is stored in the database:

image.png.ad199bd6abb2fd70034f48dd33460136.pngimage.png.64da19182f254e82c187fa88c1d3ba15.png

I'm going to calculate what the average loss on a ban is, and if it is unacceptable or suboptimal I will increase muling frequency.

On 2/17/2019 at 6:50 PM, pawel44 said:

seems very advanced good luck!

Thank you! :)

Report 19.02.19

Added some more columns to the database to be able to store more relevant information about the bots. In the future, the farm manager will be able to draw any bot from the database and launch it with a script that is perfect for it's level and items.

image.png.233fbd8d8f276cfed49757c1f8faf607.png

I also cleaned the Farm Manager code, because to be honest it was a mess. After everything has been sorted, it was much easier to implement all the database connections I needed. 

10 bots and 2 mules have also been added to the farm and are currently running very efficiency-wise conservative scripts to try and avoid any bans. None so far.

I re-wrote the botpart-mulingscript so it could have more failsafes. The bots are coming along nice and steady, and only have had 2 bans so far. I haven't given much thought into how much money they are earning yet, partly because I'm enjoying the system just working, but mostly because this is just a test phase to see if everything works correctly.

Also I'm designing a new GUI for the account launcher because it's getting really tiresome to go into the code every time i'm going to add or edit the name/parameters of a script.

image.thumb.png.171b8b4c25d10ad25b3ec03bb1ec6f21.png

Edited by Nor3g

Going to implement a custom login handler into the main script so I can get rid off the getname script.

image.png.0e85e8603d4dc74bd75c95bd1cd15d7e.png

Also going to optimize the main script with randomize order of operation during a given task.

And working on a giant code snippet that will include most if not all wearable items in OSRS and their stat requirement so that my bots can gear up with the optimal gear they have.

Almost half of the bots on my home IP has been banned so far so i'm going to look into changing my home IP soon, and implement a jagex files deleter into the farm-manager.

Statistics panel have been started on.

Going to implement a warning system notifying if any bots have ran for longer than 12 hours, indicating that something went wrong and that there is most likely a bug in the script.

14 hours ago, rawtech said:

Great project!

How long do your accounts typically last if you're flagging them at 12 hours runtime? Enough time to mule a profit I assume?

Thanks! :)

They last about 10 hours on average, but some get banned much quicker than that and some go on for much longer, either way they are currently all F2P so it's not a problem if they get banned. They mule once their script is done, so they powerlevel, then moneymake for 2 hours, break for one hour, then moneymake for 2 hour more etc. After every moneymaking session they mule, however that's only because the mulingpart is implemented at the end of the script. I'm planning on adding it as a task so I can play around with muling every 40 mins, 30 mins, 1 hour, 3 hour etc.

2 hours ago, Arches said:

Curious to see how this grows, have you considered using proxies?

Yes I have! Actually, because I need to change IPs very often, probably every day with the current banrate, I'm thinking about buying some SIM-card with unlimited dataplans and set them up with a dongle so I can have a IP change, effectively, a new proxy, whenever I want.

2 hours ago, Chunky_Chick said:

Best of luck! Looking forward to the progress :)

Thank you! :)

A custom login handler has been implemented into the script, making the getnamescript and the tutisland script obsolete. Some bugs still remain with the custom login handler, but all in all it works. 
I will start optimalizing the Farm Manager for the new script setup, remove legacy code etc. Before I take on adding new features.

Here are some pics of the account creator wich works flawlessly now:

image.thumb.png.87b7f1fb8eb7265e5585f850405ddc8d.png

For the account launcher I'm going to make it possible to add new panels dynamically, and new conditions dynamically, so that I can have for example, Select bots that have both more than 23 combat and less than 15 fletching and send them to fish yew in the Ardougne ocean. Currently, I've implemented a rudimentary system with only two panels and one condition, and they are both static. This allows me to train one skill, and then moneymake it after it's reached it's moneymakingable lvl. 

Account Launcher: 

image.thumb.png.5b205270647a07f2e28563e979ac29ba.png

10 hours ago, bankerkrak said:

Looks mad advanced, really curious to see the results, or like a progress vid when it's up and running

Thanks! I might release monthly reports once I'm done with the tests and actually have it set up properly. Right now I can run about 10 bots with the computer being useful enough for basic web browsing but above 15 and it becomes completely unbearable so I haven't launched it for all out farming yet. However once I've implemented the muling as a task, and have dynamic panels to make a very custom setup I will run some first tests and see if I can actually turn a decent profit.

I've begun reprogramming the GUI to handle dynamic panels, but given how I am completely fresh to Java programming, yet alone GUI programming and design, it's taking me some time to wrap my head around how exactely I'm going to make it work. As you can see from the thread I am a big fan of flowcharts to visualize the process, here is what I've come up with so far:

Untitled Diagram.png