Preferred world hopping not working

C3NTRIX

Hello, I had a script made that includes world hopping. It always searches for a random world to hop to when the script calls that function, even if the worlds are set to specific worlds.

For instance, I have it specifically set to hop to worlds 302,303,304 and 305. When the script calls the world hopper, it still randomly goes to a world rather than switching to the specified worlds. Any news on this?

1 hour ago, C3NTRIX said:

Hello, I had a script made that includes world hopping. It always searches for a random world to hop to when the script calls that function, even if the worlds are set to specific worlds.

For instance, I have it specifically set to hop to worlds 302,303,304 and 305. When the script calls the world hopper, it still randomly goes to a world rather than switching to the specified worlds. Any news on this?

try this https://osbot.org/forum/topic/151168-dev-build-osbot-2538/    2.5.37 and 2.5.38 both had world hopping changes. This fixed my problem

Edited by FuryShark