Ultimate Tutorial Island

Malcolm

5 hours ago, ItPoke said:

It's because it's not allowed to write because of what it says in the chat area. But it seems like it think its written something and spams the none-clickable set name button.

Is this not the box that appears right when starting tutorial island? I asked @jeiser1997 this before and he said it is.

https://gyazo.com/25a785d059a96bcbe6b9954ffb53a4ce

Every account that I have logs in and has this right away. No need to click on anything, just type out the name. Is it different for you guys?

@ItPoke

this explains why there is still an issue. I never knew this was a thing. I thought the issue was interacting with the master sometimes and that it just wouldn’t type out the name for no reason, which I hopefully solved in the most recent update.

Ill see if I can figure out a fail safe for this. Maybe it’s best if I just interact with the box to type the name every time even if you don’t have to. Might be more consistent that way 

Edited by Malcolm
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Malcolm said:

@ItPoke

this explains why there is still an issue. I never knew this was a thing. I thought the issue was interacting with the master sometimes and that it just wouldn’t type out the name for no reason, which I hopefully solved in the most recent update.

Ill see if I can figure out a fail safe for this. Maybe it’s best if I just interact with the box to type the name every time even if you don’t have to. Might be more consistent that way 

I'm losing hope that I can use this script :(