Starting a Bot Farm

itseastman

Hello everyone,

I have recently gotten into suicide botting and the idea of farming gold to later sell for USD. With that being said, I realize buying VIP is an important decision when starting a farm and i'd like to try this out. Does anyone have any tips or knowledge to give me before I purchase VIP (what bots to use in a bot farm, break lengths, best scripts, working scripts, etc..)?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I will be doing F2P Bot farming.

Thank you very much, any information will help me.

Edited by itseastman

On 1/12/2019 at 10:23 PM, itseastman said:

Hello everyone,

I have recently gotten into suicide botting and the idea of farming gold to later sell for USD. With that being said, I realize buying VIP is an important decision when starting a farm and i'd like to try this out. Does anyone have any tips or knowledge to give me before I purchase VIP (what bots to use in a bot farm, break lengths, best scripts, working scripts, etc..)?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I will be doing F2P Bot farming.

Thank you very much, any information will help me.

Good luck, I wish the best for you!

I personally break for 50% and i don 't know if that is normal. Botting outside UK office hours also seems to make a big difference (not within 09:00 - 17:00, their time, obviously) i can imagine if you're just starting you would want your first few accounts to last a little to see how well your scripts are providing in terms of rates per hour.

Zero requirement methods are most popular since you can grab any account and hit run. You could however maybe do the opposite of predictable and produce a chain of accounts with minimum requirements using combat scripts, get creative

Edited by The_Flan