:) COME HERE FAST

PENROSE

16 hours ago, PENROSE said:

smh nobody even takes me seriously what the hell

instantly discarded as a meme in my introduction feelsbadman

im a real human bean i have feelings and i need rs gold and exp so stop laughing at me and give me your secrets

I think it's the fact you asked if you could show pictures of your ass hole to us.

I mean, nothing against what you get up to in your spare time but no thanks.

5 minutes ago, Rxd said:

Gold guru help this guy out

god damn this guy is so easy to like

1 minute ago, Dbuffed said:

I think it's the fact you asked if you could show pictures of your ass hole to us.

I mean, nothing against what you get up to in your spare time but no thanks.

yeah ok i thought id be a little funny in my introduction and i got instantly labeled a meme talk about tough crowd huh (i thought the spoiler kind of made that clear.. guess not)

anyways im gonna let this one slide if u let me become your disciple and teach me the ways of golden mr gold guru

3 minutes ago, PENROSE said:

god damn this guy is so easy to like

yeah ok i thought id be a little funny in my introduction and i got instantly labeled a meme talk about tough crowd huh (i thought the spoiler kind of made that clear.. guess not)

anyways im gonna let this one slide if u let me become your disciple and teach me the ways of golden mr gold guru

For just $100 you can become a golden guru too.

8 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

For just $100 you can become a golden guru too.

...but the thing is i am here to make money not spend money... or so that is what i thought was gonna happen when i came here 

8 minutes ago, poptartjake said:

:ban:

wtf 

imagine wanting to ban someone in their introduction shit im amazed u have been around since 2014 but judging from your post  count thats probably how you managed to keep your account for so long without pissing everyone off with these kinds of posts

i guess me and this thread and all must mean a lot to you since you post so rarely but then again wtf have i done im new and its like hating on a newborn because they are new... just what in the world

anyways i can countyou as my first arch enemy around here but i dont mind as long as you keep your post count restricted (from my calculations around one post per 19 days) pce

8 minutes ago, PENROSE said:

...but the thing is i am here to make money not spend money... or so that is what i thought was gonna happen when i came here 

wtf 

imagine wanting to ban someone in their introduction shit im amazed u have been around since 2014 but judging from your post  count thats probably how you managed to keep your account for so long without pissing everyone off with these kinds of posts

i guess me and this thread and all must mean a lot to you since you post so rarely but then again wtf have i done im new and its like hating on a newborn because they are new... just what in the world

anyways i can countyou as my first arch enemy around here but i dont mind as long as you keep your post count restricted (from my calculations around one post per 19 days) pce

You have to spend money to make money.

11 minutes ago, PENROSE said:

wtf 

You're not someone of value to this community, that's pretty evident from your posts. I'll have no remorse to see you gone as fast as you've shown up. 

3 minutes ago, poptartjake said:

You're not someone of value to this community, that's pretty evident from your posts. I'll have no remorse to see you gone as fast as you've shown up. 

well no shit im fucking new here arent i so how else is anyone supposed to start u fuckin brainiac  

and you are so the wrong person to say anything because  all i can tell from u is that you have a 4 year old account which can probably even be bought or just make an account and forget about it like i did for a month literally nothing else...

shit post count(doesnt contribute to any discussion), non-existing feedback(doesnt do business here), no status like gold boy or anyone else(basically forum hobo) u probably dont even use the bot so who the fuck are you to talk about value to the community pretty ironic isnt it but that probably went right past your head as you got triggered by a new member with a witty introduction

and what the fuck have i done for you to hate me to begin with if u dont like my posts maybe you should just shut the fuck up and keep your post count at whatever conceited figure you kept it at

shit honestly i hate to be this mean but when someone is just  toxic at a radioactive level what do u expect 

5 minutes ago, PENROSE said:

shit post count(doesnt contribute to any discussion), non-existing feedback(doesnt do business here), no status like gold boy or anyone else(basically forum hobo) 

You're doing well.

Well done giving us bad first impressions of you, well second actually after asking if you could send us pictures of your ass crack. 

I have the rank because I bought it, bought it out of my well earned money, I have the other ranks because I earned them through dedication not from "being a hobo"... You have much to learn, and making yourself look like a dick for the rest of us to laugh at including arguing back to that person isn't helping you.

5 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

You're doing well.

Well done giving us bad first impressions of you, well second actually after asking if you could send us pictures of your ass crack. 

I have the rank because I bought it, bought it out of my well earned money, I have the other ranks because I earned them through dedication not from "being a hobo"... You have much to learn, and making yourself look like a dick for the rest of us to laugh at including arguing back to that person isn't helping you.

yeah well see the thing is im not just gonna sit back and let anyone talk shit to me what do you expect?

and what bad impression?`it was a perfectly fine retaliation.. in an alternate universe  where pooptardjake didnt go and attack me i wouldnt have a problem with him seems logical doesnt it?

honestly i want everyone viewing this to be objective about all of this and tell me i did something wrong because i didnt lol

if you look back at my posts from when i joined i was just new and happy and messing around a bit cracking a few jokes here and there but then the grinch shows up and tells me to get banned and get the fuck out of here and im the bad guy how does that make sense

i guess if i leave now and come back in 2022 i can tell everyone to get banned and shit just because i have 4 years on my profile? maybe i need to be a grumpy mean cunt that never posts and when i do post i tell people to get banned because then people will automatically side with me. sorry for being a little too happy for this place

14 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

You're doing well.

plus i want to add that my post about forum hobo wasnt directed at you because u are obviously someone who interacts and stuff just looking at ur profile it says shit like middleman, service, veteran and donor.. u probably have written enough with those 12k posts to equal a harry potter book and u got 3k +rep and 1k feedback so honestly if it was to come from you i would have a little more understanding but comparing the other guys profile to yours i dont think he has any right to say anything 

its like me telling you that you are no value to the community its so fucking backwards it makes sitting on a glass jar look like a good idea

i still like you though

• Chris locked this topic