Got banned very quickly

Kramnik

Couple of things:. 

1. Botting tut island is basically giving Jagex a free 5-20 minute window to catch you. I like to imagine that BotWatch basically runs 24/7 on all F2P (unsure of P2P) instances of tut island. (for automated farms, you either have to bot it or buy the accounts tho)

2. You spoke as though you're running these bots all on the same IP, which will greatly speed up the rate at which they are all banned  (if not chain banned all at once). Especially if they're doing the same activity.

3. We've just returned from a holiday and that means more employees are back in the Jagex offices on a daily basis, resulting in much heavier monitoring/faster reviewing. Not only this, but they've also just released the Kebos Low Lands, which likely means turning a decent amount of their focus to addressing core problems instead of new content, at least for the next few weeks/months. 

Even my own farm has seen DRAMATICALLY increased ban rates in the last week. Prior to this week, I had 3 accounts in the farm reach 99 (from 1 in under 4 weeks) and several more in the 80-90 range. This can likely be attributed to them allowing me to continue botting in order to gather the much needed data they're using to now ban my farm quickly. Now, I'm struggling to get accounts to 80 before receiving a ban. 

Just hang in there, change things up, and try exploring/learning new methods/techniques that can help to disguise your farm.