Does having a proxy increase chances of appeal?

nimby

Hi guys, I was wondering if it is worth it to get a proxy for each account I bot?

Would having the proxy aid me in my appeals if incase a account does get banned while botting on the proxy? I have heard/read on forums that having a proxy is an advantage as after getting banned you can claim your account was hacked and botted on thus increasing the chances of the appeal going through? Anyone can give me advice on this? 

Thank you in advance! 

I would say yes. I tried appealing a ban from the same same city (different IP) using the method of recovering the account first before appealing and it was denied. I've only known people to be successful when they appeal from an IP that is at least a different country. 

I would also say not to abuse this method of getting accounts back if it's a large farm. I would probably save this method for a special main-type account. If enough people do this, Jagex will probably stop falling for it. 

Edited by silentra1n

spread your botfarm over proxies, unless the word "chainban" arouses you. The number of accounts per proxy varies on the value of the accounts. If you have 500 accounts busily crashing the price of oak logs, then you can put quite a few on the same proxy. If you were to do the same on zulrah accounts, that could get expensive fast.