i got a new phone..

daamurda

shit if i could play at work that would be nice but all i can manage at work is turning off my brain and autopiloting that shit or else id snap and go on a shooting spree because id lose my mind 

well to be exact i dont have a job atm but my previous job should be labeled as psycological torture 

you know what the absolute fucking dream job would be?

a librarian... because honestly who the fuck goes to a library anymore? like nobody maybe a few old people but they probably dont even bother you so you just sit and surf the web and get paid right

maybe you have to sort some books once a month but shit ill take it

..... or like at one of those airport shops before you enter the gate you know like the tax free shit.. except it would have to be at like a completely dead airport that way nobody bothers you and u can basically sleep or whatever then go home

• 1 year later...

Oh great, who can play while working I think is the boss only, if I would play then I would have to pay someone to do everything for me because who else will be responsible for the unfulfilled work? But you who play at work are very lucky. I don't think your boss checks the volume per day. We have briefings every day at the beginning of the day and in the end, we have to report what we managed to do. Yup, I am very envious of you! Oh by the way I bought a samsung a71 and it helps me a lot with my daily routine.