[Dev Build] OSBot 2.5.33

Patrick

On 1/1/2019 at 2:36 PM, Patrick said:

Hey!

Download link: http://osbot.org/devbuilds/osbot 2.5.33.jar

This update brings some under-the-hood web walker changes. Please report bugs if you encounter them!

FIXES:
- Fixed World#isPvpWorld()
- Fixed using the Grand Exchange in resizable
- Fixed model calculations in resizable 

WEB WALKER:
- Fixed trying to use ardougne teleport without having the quest completed
- Added WebWalkEvent#setHighBreakPriority(boolean) to break out of the event during waits
- Fixed the Stronghold of Security links

MISC:
- Minor bug fixes

- The OSBot Team

Quick question, I thought resizable mode was not implemented in Osbot.

18 minutes ago, xBow said:

Hello!

I have a little question. If I enable breaks and set my times. What does the "randomize bot/break does? Does it +/- few minutes between my numbers or...?

How much will it randomize? I don't want to bot 4 minutes and break 200 ?.

Just checking to avoid this.

It's a few minutes between what you've set yeah, not sure on the exact numbers but it always sticks around what you've set, so say if you set 2 hours and break 45 it could be like 114 mins or something and break 43, just little differences rather than being break on 120 for 45 mins every time.

When you start a bot if you do it with the logger open and have it on random times it'll tell you how long it's going to bot before it will take a break.

Edited by TutIslander
1 hour ago, TutIslander said:

It's a few minutes between what you've set yeah, not sure on the exact numbers but it always sticks around what you've set, so say if you set 2 hours and break 45 it could be like 114 mins or something and break 43, just little differences rather than being break on 120 for 45 mins every time.

When you start a bot if you do it with the logger open and have it on random times it'll tell you how long it's going to bot before it will take a break.

Oh! Thank you very much for info!

• Zach locked this topic