Anyone else had bans today?

aliraj

Small operation here. 5 bots all 2 weeks old (diversified skills). Created my 6th today it and #5 banned. Different scripts, different worlds, different proxy between the 2 accounts banned. Seems random today or possibly got reported? #5 was good then it got populated should have hopped worlds. Oh well both perm bans. I'll have 4-6 more to replace here shortly. Going for 25 simultaneously running bots 0 bans. Will post anymore bans I have 2 proxy I have not used yet will create some bots on all IP's and update on any bans. Happy new years everyone!

14 hours ago, CSGOslave said:

I took a hit on 1/2 accounts doing hunter. The one with stealth injection was banned early today i think. only level 37~

The one running in mirror is doing fine. And is level 57 i think. 

Would so love to see more optimization on the mirror mode. I really think it matters.

How do you get mirror mode to run good enough with the hunter script? The xp/hr is horrendous when on mirror mode

I got risky and decided to suicide multiples that are on stealth injection and expected the worst but nothing so far "knock on wood" 

Edited by bobbdylann

4 hours ago, bobbdylann said:

How do you get mirror mode to run good enough with the hunter script? The xp/hr is horrendous when on mirror mode

I got risky and decided to suicide multiples that are on stealth injection and expected the worst but nothing so far "knock on wood" 

True, the xp/h is really bad. But rather run with low xp/ and (maybe) have the account for longer 

When the account reach the falcon part i get 34k /h i think, but up untill that i get like 6k.