Nmz/combat training noob guide

Vorkath

So I've been seeing a lot of post on people asking about botting nmz, best way to do nmz, etc. 

In the last month or so I have been experimenting with nmz using only a mouse recorder. I record myself doing DH 1 hp absorb nmz method which is approx 2-3 hours per run with 75 defense. When I'm at home I simply record myself, I have a total of 10 recordings atm that I use when at night, at work, etc. I cycle through these recording randomly so it's never the same rotation. I'm currently receiving approx 1m xp per day doing this and have had no issues regarding to getting banned or it getting stuck. 

Good luck with your own experiences, let me know if you have any questions. This has been working like a charm for me. Thanks for reading!

I have officially achieve 99 str from 75 in a week and half span doing this. On to attack/defense 

Edited by Vorkath

On 12/31/2018 at 8:38 PM, Vorkath said:

So I've been seeing a lot of post on people asking about botting nmz, best way to do nmz, etc. 

In the last month or so I have been experimenting with nmz using only a mouse recorder. I record myself doing DH 1 hp absorb nmz method which is approx 2-3 hours per run with 75 defense. When I'm at home I simply record myself, I have a total of 10 recordings atm that I use when at night, at work, etc. I cycle through these recording randomly so it's never the same rotation. I'm currently receiving approx 1m xp per day doing this and have had no issues regarding to getting banned or it getting stuck. 

Good luck with your own experiences, let me know if you have any questions. This has been working like a charm for me. Thanks for reading!

Which mouse recorder are you using? Could you send or show me an example?

5 hours ago, serg Rambo said:

You do dh for lets say 3 hours. Then you die and stand outside of dream still autoclicking rapid heal. You stand there for 3 hours, and you still don't get banned?

I'm not auto clicking... I'm using a recorder as stated above.... so i record my clicks and mouse movements doing nmz legit then I replay that recording. I'm not using a auto clicker. And I make multiple recordings so I'm never using the same recording more than a few times to stay under the radar. 

5 hours ago, Prolax said:

Which mouse recorder are you using? Could you send or show me an example?

Yes I'm at work now. Send me a PM with your Skype and I'll add you when I get a minute from work. 

Edited by Vorkath

• 2 weeks later...