How much would a max cape account be worth?

johnseena

2 hours ago, Pali said:

I’ll give u 2.5b. But I would need full recovery details along with ur details to meet irl. Break legs if scammed

Deal, I'll get to work on maxing the account (currently lvl 3). Would need your IRL details as well though, just in case I need to retaliate after you break my legs. 

2 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

it would depend really, you can pick accounts up for cheap like max cash which would be recovered.

Personally, from my experience in servicing 6-10B.

Appreciate the estimate :). Any way to purchase such an account without the risk of it getting recovered? New to this subject matter.

1 hour ago, leony said:

I sell them from 5-10m typically never have them in stock though.

Max cape accounts (99 in everything)? If you're always out of stock you could just price it at 1 gp ?

26 minutes ago, johnseena said:

Appreciate the estimate :). Any way to purchase such an account without the risk of it getting recovered? New to this subject matter.

Max cape accounts (99 in everything)? If you're always out of stock you could just price it at 1 gp ?

The only way around that would be purchasing a service, something of such high risk should never just be purchased premade.

11 hours ago, johnseena said:

D you provide such services? If so, how much would you charge to max an account from scratch?

We do, and a lot lol. The price for us would literally be what was mentioned above, but we do it in instalments so that the person is paying for what they want over time and not having their hard earned money lost or wasted.

2 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

We do, and a lot lol. The price for us would literally be what was mentioned above, but we do it in instalments so that the person is paying for what they want over time and not having their hard earned money lost or wasted.

Appreciate all the info :)

currently have no clue how anything works in this market so every little bit is helpful

Just now, johnseena said:

Appreciate all the info :)

currently have no clue how anything works in this market so every little bit is helpful

No worries, it’s very easy to organise when you get there.