Autoclicking to 99s Project 2

jesenican

2 hours ago, Proofi said:

I hear you man.... it’s such a pain in the ass. I plan on doing a bunch of recording this weekend.

i am all in with the recording idea. Went from 1 to 48 thieving real fast.

i will do 99 mining with quests/some manual combat stuff/splashing in between.

once 70/70/70 stats, I’ll do NMZ recording.

what did you do for the thiefing? till 48

10 hours ago, Eldrism said:

I'm loving this series man! Looking at getting to 99 cooking, how did you deal with level up messages? As it obviously stops you cooking when it pops up. (If you don't mind me asking)

Create a recording with a click to restart cooking around the 12-14 ish mark (imo). So every inventory will use 2 clicks of the range, basically, but it ensures you'll get at least a half inventory or so on level up instead of losing an entire inventory to the level up. That's how I personally did it. (can be applied to any skill, really)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Eldrism said:

I'm loving this series man! Looking at getting to 99 cooking, how did you deal with level up messages? As it obviously stops you cooking when it pops up. (If you don't mind me asking)

as the guy above mentioned, it wont break the circle, maybe its gona eat food or two..

I'm not 100% sure if this works since it might stop your current action, but here is another way to handle level up messages:

1. Turn off click through text box.

2. Switch your chat to something like Game or Friends so you don't click on anyone's name. 

3. Shortly after you begin your action (cooking, fletching, smithing, etc), click 2 or 3 times in the text box area near the bottom where the blue level up text would appear. (repeat every half or quarter inventory for efficiency)

You could also hold down SPACE BAR while making your recording and that will also handle level up messages, but it won't restart most actions like my previous post outlines.

13 minutes ago, poptartjake said:

I'm not 100% sure if this works since it might stop your current action, but here is another way to handle level up messages:

2. Switch your chat to something like Game or Friends so you don't click on anyone's name. 

3. Shortly after you begin your action (cooking, fletching, smithing, etc), click 2 or 3 times in the text box area near the bottom where the blue level up text would appear. (repeat every half or quarter inventory for efficiency)

You could also hold down SPACE BAR while making your recording and that will also handle level up messages, but it won't restart most actions like my previous post outlines.

That makes it more suspicious imo.

3 hours ago, poptartjake said:

I don't believe this will make a difference as when you click continue on that box it doesn't continue cooking after. Thanks for the suggestion though man

Also, sorry I have another question. How long do you run these usually? As they are seemingly safer than botting

Edited by Eldrism