Autoclicking to 99s Project 2

jesenican

3 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

Wouldn't it just be easier to use a NMZ script? I can easily get to all combat 99s using a NMZ script just the same, I'm personally working on a side project, training a ironman with only scripts I write. Currently I'm ~1400 total with 99 FM, Fishing, Cooking and working on 99 thieving next (currently 95)

I think the appeal of this method is that it's very fucking simple. Hard to argue the case that either method is safer but I prefer doing it this way with the 99s you can get through this method.

30 minutes ago, dd6231 said:

I think the appeal of this method is that it's very fucking simple. Hard to argue the case that either method is safer but I prefer doing it this way with the 99s you can get through this method.

Yeah I suppose thats fair, I've just always found success in scripts but I suppose if you find success somewhere, its worth using.

11 hours ago, theboyo said:

Hey I've been looking through both your autoclicking projects and was wondering on average how many scripts you make and their lengths?I think you said 2 1hour long sessions for str, but on your first project you had over 10 for certain skills. Thanks I love the project! 

for nmz i make 2-3 1h longs..deepends on skill...shorter clip more of them...just use your head and think logicaly on this clicking...

On 4/28/2019 at 7:36 AM, urnutzmyboot said:

Love this man, started autoclicking; so far I'm at 94 fletch, about 12m made. Did you grind void legit, or find a way to autoclick it?

am i the only one who struggles making bank-standing recordings? for almost every clip i try to make the deposit inventory button messes me up, what i mean is that while im creating the recording everything is fine, but when i play it back the bank opens practically milliseconds later than before so instead of clicking the deposit button like it's supposed to, it clicks a square and i end up running away from the bank. i'm not even clicking that fast sometimes, and i know it's not the internet because i record them on perfect connection and babysit it straight after to check and it still happens. can't not use deposit inv because you need it when you level mid-clip. do i just need to go a lot slower?

On 4/30/2019 at 2:39 AM, steelcookie said:

am i the only one who struggles making bank-standing recordings? for almost every clip i try to make the deposit inventory button messes me up, what i mean is that while im creating the recording everything is fine, but when i play it back the bank opens practically milliseconds later than before so instead of clicking the deposit button like it's supposed to, it clicks a square and i end up running away from the bank. i'm not even clicking that fast sometimes, and i know it's not the internet because i record them on perfect connection and babysit it straight after to check and it still happens. can't not use deposit inv because you need it when you level mid-clip. do i just need to go a lot slower?

I'm not sure I know exactly what you mean, but I am very meticulous with my clicks and am patient. If I have to sacrifice some exp an hour so that it's safer I will do so. Maybe wait a second before depositing each time you open the bank. But just as a note, I've left my computer for hours and come back to seeing that my bot fucked up and that I'd spent the last 2 hours randomly clicking around Varrock. I've yet to be banned so I think using an autoclicker is much safer.