⭐Lacey Questing Services | Hand Done Questing | Half Price ⭐

Lacey

17 hours ago, Lacey said:

Terms of Service:

1. You will provide everything needed for the service. Unless stated and agreed upon otherwise.
2. You MAY NOT log into the account whilst a service is being done for you unless you have permission from the owner of the service. If you log in without permission it will result in the termination of the service with NO REFUND.
3. When you order from our services, you accept and acknowledge that you must remove all unnecessary wealth off of the account. If you fail to remove said wealth, (unless given a valid reason), my workers and myself are not responsible for any potential loss of wealth.
4. You will pay upfront or use a middleman at your own expense
5. If I am unable to complete an order, you will be refunded the value of what is left.
6. I reserve the right to decline any orders
7. Any infractions to accounts while doing services are not our responsibility
8. You will leave feedback on our services thread and to the worker who did the service for you
9. No refunds will be given upon any bans because everything will be done by hand and no bots will be used during services
10. You must change the password of the account once the service has been completed.

Please note, OSbots TOS also comes into affect.

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

• Like 1

Just orderd Lost City, Nature Spirit, The Restless Ghost, farytale 1 and 2, monkey madness 1, vampire slayer and the knights sword.

He is also doing 1-31 crafting. 

He is really friendly and quick with responding to my stupid questions xd.

Finished before I woke up very happy with this service.

Edited by liammountain1

• Chris locked this topic