Perfect Crafter AIO

Czar

Suicide botted crafting with one account and it hasn't been banned after 81 hours, it got logged out cause of a game update lol. The script and muling work perfectly, but I have some thoughts and ideas. If multiple accounts are muling at the same time, the mule logs out after each trade. It would be great if the mule remained logged in if it detected multiple muling attempts. Also, adding a "time until task completed" feature would be cool. is it possible to make the GE restocking process dynamic? For example, it could look at how much gold you have and purchase the exact amount of supplies you can afford based on what you're crafting. Thanks for the wonderful scripts :) 

Ptut0rG.png

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...

Few suggestions,

When crafting jewellery with a mould and gems, withdraw x is set to 13, it left click withdraws 13 bars and gems and when banking it right clicks and deposits all rather than just left click deposit 13.

after clicking the furnace and choosing which jewellery to craft at the furnace it will immediately turn run back on around 30% and interrupt any crafting actions and redo the entire furnace, select jewellery interface. 

is it possible to randomize which resource it withdraws first? seems to always withdraw bars first. if this were random *shrug* small variable change like this might help evade bans.

P.S is it possible to implement a "load CLI config" on bots that do not have save/load profiles so I can export to CLI, save this string and load the entire profile without having to run the client from cli when just changing bots.

P.S.S as always ignore suggestions that are either not within the scope of your vision for these bots or not worth implementing

tyty

Edited by forumaccount
  • Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2023 at 12:30 AM, exoduslex said:

Disappointing was expecting it to have a option for clockworks

No problem I will add these, I am always listening to feedback and suggestions/ideas :D 

On 7/7/2023 at 9:57 AM, falled said:

when i try spin flax it keeps clicking golden wool? trying to do it in lumbridge.

I'll add a handler for this my apologies, I think this is either from fullscreen resolution or having fremennik trials quest complete, not 100% sure though. If you remember, please confirm 🙏 New update coming up :) 

21 hours ago, yzkg886 said:

Could I get a trial?

Yes done added enjoy! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...