Perfect Crafter AIO

Czar

New Update (v5)

- Script now recognizes if bank has item, but hasn't got enough of the item (requirement items e.g. d'hide) and handles situation accordingly
- Armour crafting now withdraws exact amount for crafting, no longer withdraws all and leaves left-over hides.

Update will automatically go live within a few hours, thanks guys :D Will be pushing after a few test-runs.

Re-pushed the update v5, should be live very soon. Leather gloves are included so sorry for that, I coded the vambraces as the gloves slot for leather. It is fixed now, both are supported :)

Activated trials good luck guys :D

Bank pin - the osbot client doesn't know how to handle pending pins, I will pm developers to make changes to the osbot client ASAP :D It will be fixed for all bots on the website.

Nice script, really like the tasked levelling, some issues I've ran into though:

- When crafting armour it sometimes banks the thread it then tries to craft more without thread which causes it to get stuck. (Was on Low CPU mode, maybe it was because of low FPS) only ran into this once.

- Leather cowl is missing in the GUI, Coif is listed twice. neither of them did leather cowls. https://i.imgur.com/eAUaEx8.png

Other than that it works well. :)

Also one suggestion it would be cool if there was a option to save your GUI settings. 

• Like 1

• Token changed the title to Perfect Crafter AIO