Dispute against Lost Panda

GodChild

Disputed member: [member=] Lost Panda

Thread Link: 

Explanation: I started working for panda alittle under 2 months ago. Everyone thing seemed ok until he started taking orders from friends of his. I have noticed that he is discounting services and pricing. As well as allowing his friends to get on the accounts and bot agility/mining as the accounts are in service. I didnt realise that he said that the client would be botting on the account as i was working on it as it was 9am and i had been woken up to the messages on my phone or i would not have agreed to it. 

Evidence: HIDDEN

Evidence of discounting: 
dragon slayer II - 15-25m
legends' quest - 5m
dream mentor - 4m
a tail of two cats -2m
ghosts ahoy -2.75m
bone voyage -2.5m
eadgar's ruse -2m
corsair's curse -750k
holy grail -1m
Giant Dwarf -2.5m
spirits of the lid -2m
death to the dorgeshuun -2m
depths of depsair -1m
enakhra's lament -2.5m
Varrock Museum 5 items (50 kudos) 5m
43-70 smithing 687,288 20.6m
61-62 crafting 31,516 600k
53-60 thieving 137,148 7m(approx)
16-50 construction 98,587 5.9m 34-45
herb 41,288 1m
total is 84.1-95.1m depending on what bracket the ds2 was quote at
in regards to the bracket of the DS2, I was informed that I was expected to provide the gear to the account for completion of DS2. The stats of the account (42 defence) limited what would be available to the account, which combined with the fact that the account was being actively botted on agility, meant that only the bare minimum gear would be available.

Conclusion: 
as such, I feel that panda has acted in bad faith in regards to my employment and my contract, and therefore would like my deposit returned so I can persue alternative arrangements

@Lost Panda Was your worker aware that you were discounting prices for specific users? Why do you bring risk by letting the customer bot on the account(s)?

According to the evidence your last agreement was 85/15 split. You are essentially making your worker work harder for less pay by providing special discounts and making your deposits non refundable. 

This is not acceptable.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Mald 1

Wierd, prices are not discounted, and my worker didnt let me know of any of this.

First, prices:
foaiSmA.png

I sent this to the customer/friend
I dont see what is discounted here but ok
Note: the  giant dwarf was added by my worker this morning, just got up.

Second, botting:
He's gonna bot the account AFTER the service is done (before ds2), has nothing to do with me or my worker?

Third and last, gear:
Account was gonna get geared ofc for DS2
WoHA3iY.png
He was gonna place gear after he finishes botting the account so he won't risk it
and account had around 17m wealth for my worker to do other quests easily

Also, its funny how my worker didn't notify me of any of this

EDIT: i see that i have mis-calced total of prices in my pic, anyways, couldve been informed

Edited by Lost Panda

Let us ignore the botting and questions about the gear.

On 12/15/2018 at 5:31 AM, Lost Panda said:

Wierd, prices are not discounted, and my worker didnt let me know of any of this.

First, prices:
foaiSmA.png

I sent this to the customer/friend
I dont see what is discounted here but ok
Note: the  giant dwarf was added by my worker this morning, just got up.

Also, its funny how my worker didn't notify me of any of this

EDIT: i see that i have mis-calced total of prices in my pic, anyways, couldve been informed

You sent this to your customer but sent this to your worker:

dPp8lwq8RSSPXxtTwHAKcw.png

Letting him know that the total price for the above being 63M. You also stated dragonslayer 2 twice implying that it was in that specific one order.

This "Simple miss calc" was way off the intended price(Summed using your exact pricing). Your worker even notified you of this after stating he will be adding one quest to the order in the amount of 2.5M 07, making it 63M 07 + 2.5M 07 had you kept it as is.

xpFJuts.png

Your failure to review your own pricing and then be confused when confronted does not look good imo. So you were notified.. If he had never questioned it, we wouldn't be here but he expressed his concerns to many service owners and a higher up staff(also including me). Which a decision was made to open this dispute against you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In regards to your second post,

The thing is, he was notified of what he was getting and it was calculated properly. "Also the order was 45m and he paid 55 if i finished in under 9 hours. So it acted as a rush or VIP order." stated by your worker.

On 12/15/2018 at 5:34 AM, Lost Panda said:

To add up, his previous order with "my friend", was 35m total
He got paid 45m + 10m for finishing fast.
If i wanted to "discount" prices he wouldve gotten his normal 35m not the extra 20m

ju7FXPyPTXynm1eY5bUvKA.png

Yet in this order(being disputed about) you failed to do the same simple task? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are too many discrepancies in your replies and I am surprised that @GodChild did not get to voice his evidence in this dispute. Your simple explanations were taken at face value.

I will make sure future disputes are handled properly. 

@Lost Panda I have come to the decision, while also noting the evidence in a private PM with all staff and extra evidence given by your worker against your statements in this dispute, that @GodChild will be refunded his deposit as I feel there was misconduct on how this situation was handled. 

Failure to comply will result in the appropriate consequences. You will be placed in Trade With Caution in the mean time and  I am ignoring the previous decision made in place.  Your only reply will be that you have refunded this user.

• Like 4

• Chris unlocked this topic