Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

heya love the script so much mayn its da bomb i have some suggestions tho great scripts either way.

stop script when out of food - for leveling in places that the script doesn't fully work in like Varrock sewers when u gotta slash the web . (the original free one had this option)

Dropping wine jugs - this isn't huge but it would be nice for cheap food when i wanna pick up gems and stuff but my inventory is full of empty jugs

ability to have a safe spot - even if it was just to use the cannon this would be amazing

at what level to drink potions - i use supp strength/attack it would be nice to pick if i wanna take a dose after 5 lvls go down or x amount. (right now i believe it doesn't until the lvls go back to original base lvl but i could be wrong) 

i dont know how possible any of these would be cuz i dont know sheesh about scripts. Anyway this was the best $10 ive ever spent lul ty so much

16 minutes ago, Botislife said:

Not a biggie, but any reason why when I try and check my dynamic signature it only says I've botted 5 minutes? I've used this quite frequently since I bought it this past weekend. 

Still messing with the dynsmic sig to get it right. For some reason it only sends data for some people. 

In 1.25 hopefully I fixed the issue 

• Like 1