Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

34 minutes ago, kipopstok said:

Here btw, it ran all day while I was at university. Thanks man!

(I wanna check it out on other npcs soon, but this basic one works well)

Untitled.jpg

But you said this (don't know how to directly reply to ur message):

"Do you have prioritize loot? It will make it focus on looting:"  -> I do have that turned on, so what could it be?

Nice proggy! It looks like you are typing it correctly. 

Mhmm I'll do more testing tonight. 

Anyone else having looting issues?

8 hours ago, Juggles said:

@kipopstokhow many hours did you bot daily?

Well according to his post history he would leave the bot on running while he was away for university lol. This might be why. I'm currently debating between this and Perfect Fighter. How long would you recommend one run this script before taking a break?

39 minutes ago, godapuf said:

Well according to his post history he would leave the bot on running while he was away for university lol. This might be why. I'm currently debating between this and Perfect Fighter. How long would you recommend one run this script before taking a break?

I ran it once for like 8 hours and yesterday it ran for 24 hours with breaks.  Before that, only a couple hours at a time.

4 hours ago, kipopstok said:

I ran it once for like 8 hours and yesterday it ran for 24 hours with breaks.  Before that, only a couple hours at a time.

What were your breaks? 24 hours with breaks is still a lot of time. Especially because a human wouldn't log on for about 8 hours while sleeping 

5 hours ago, godapuf said:

For any script, I like botting in 2 hour intervals. It's important to bot smart these days