Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

v1.17-If using a cannon, the script will pick up the cannon when out of cannon balls and stop the script.  
     Can now loot Noted Items. 
     Added Bank Chest in Duel Arena, Castle Wars and Clan Wars as banks. 
     Added option to reopen GUI after starting script in top right corner. 
     Added option to open/close Extra paint in top left corner.
     Mouse paint added.
     Fixed minor bug in Alching.

Happy botting everyone :)
987143306248aa894a3e60145db7dd6e.gif

@Norscax

• Heart 1

Hey, one thing I keep noticing is that when the script is looting while in a fight, it goes and loots, but it doesnt detect what monster is agro'ing or attacking you, so while another monster is attacking you when you loot, you end up attacking a completely different monster. Its fine in a multizone but that isnt effective in a non-multi zone.

If something could be done about that, that would be sick!

6 hours ago, Norscax said:

TYVM man! One more thing: the guthans healing. The guthans healing option only heals when the hp is like 20 hp and my main got 80+ hp. Could you take a look? Is it safe for me to alch now? :) 

It should be healin when <30 hp. Is your account dying or nearly dying still?

1 hour ago, Disboyer said:

Hey, one thing I keep noticing is that when the script is looting while in a fight, it goes and loots, but it doesnt detect what monster is agro'ing or attacking you, so while another monster is attacking you when you loot, you end up attacking a completely different monster. Its fine in a multizone but that isnt effective in a non-multi zone.

If something could be done about that, that would be sick!

I will look into it :)

things get a bit complex since the monster moves areas to follow you   .I'll have to find a way to track the one you were attacking 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Juggles said:

It should be healin when <30 hp. Is your account dying or nearly dying still?

I will look into it :)

things get a bit complex since the monster moves areas to follow you   .I'll have to find a way to track the one you were attacking 

Awesome thanks for looking into it! Other than that its working extremely well. I've done around 50 slayer tasks only with your script on one account, and im loving it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Juggles said:

If it says v1.17 then yeah 

is it switching to guthans below 30 hp just getting unlucky sometimes and not healing?

Yes, the luck is not always there. Btw, is it enough to type item names in the alching bar or do you have to type both in looting bar and alching bar in order to alch an item?

1 hour ago, Juggles said:

If it says v1.17 then yeah 

is it switching to guthans below 30 hp just getting unlucky sometimes and not healing?

Yes, the luck is not always there. Btw, is it enough to type item names in the alching bar or do you have to type both in looting bar and alching bar in order to alch an item?

Imo, the guthans should work when its at least half hp or more. Its a bit harsh when it comes to nps thst deal a lot of damage or in other words, consistent

11 minutes ago, Disboyer said:

No I haven't been using the prioritize loot.

Okay I am adding a checkbox called "Attack Last NPC after Looting" which should find the last NPC you were attacking and attack it again after looting. 

26 minutes ago, Norscax said:

Imo, the guthans should work when its at least half hp or more. Its a bit harsh when it comes to nps thst deal a lot of damage or in other words, consistent

Okay I'll change Guthans to <50% health :)

EDIT: Just realized I had guthans at 30% health, not 30 HP so that could be why. Any ways im changing to below 50% now :)

I hope everyone is having a great Monday :)

v1.18- Added Attack Last NPC after looting option. This will find the last NPC you were attacking if you looted mid fight.
     Added a lot more info to Extra Paint for those of you who love paint.
     Changed Guthans heal from 30% to 50% heal to prevent accounts from dying.

ac4cf14dd07e6e238358bbab8bfadf97.gif

@Disboyer @Norscax

• Like 1
  • Heart 1