Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the script and have been using it for awhile now!! however today I ventured out and got the BH manager and started setting up with this script. However, the manager loads CLI files and when i save my current settings it just saved them and i try to load it up in Manager with the settings but it doesnt work. Can you help me get it to set a CLI with a preset name for the Manager to load it up without me manually having to set it up everytime?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi sir i just purchased you're Ultimate Aio fighter

i had the free one before

now i have some trouble with the script freezing the Osbot client after i have filled in the Gui and hit start

the whole Osbot Client just freezes

the free one worked fine before and te ultimate one worked the first time i ran it also 

but then i wanted to restart the script on hill giants again but just added items to loot to it and to bury bones

since then  client keeps freezing every time even if i try the first settings i use any help please?