Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, biggzy said:

set it up, press start and it does nothing...status says AFK

Watch the intro video to see how to set up correctly. There's 3 options. Either start at the monster location, pick presets or use explv map

6 hours ago, biggzy said:

bought the premium, im at rock crabs i type that in as monster and it doesnt do anything

Doesn't support crabs they have a completely different mechanism than the99% of other monsters in runescspe 

9 hours ago, Juggles said:

Watch the intro video to see how to set up correctly. There's 3 options. Either start at the monster location, pick presets or use explv map

Doesn't support crabs they have a completely different mechanism than the99% of other monsters in runescspe 

ahhh ok. im training a pure. will see if it comes handy later on then

9 hours ago, Fifediggity said:

Hello, was wondering if there was any way to safe spot using your script? For example just having your character run back to the same spot after looting. Thanks for the help!

Hello I have another question for you, when I am doing a slayer task and using prayer potions. Is there anyway to turn prayer off when you are using the webmapper to travel to the bank that way I don't end up wasting prayer during my en route time. Referencing that when i get to the bank sometimes, I will open my bank up and then the script tries to drink a prayer potion so it bugs out and it will freeze with the bank tab open. Let me know if you'd like me to give you anymore information.

3 hours ago, Fifediggity said:

Hello I have another question for you, when I am doing a slayer task and using prayer potions. Is there anyway to turn prayer off when you are using the webmapper to travel to the bank that way I don't end up wasting prayer during my en route time. Referencing that when i get to the bank sometimes, I will open my bank up and then the script tries to drink a prayer potion so it bugs out and it will freeze with the bank tab open. Let me know if you'd like me to give you anymore information.

Currently no safe spot. 

I checked the code and it should turn off prayer before walking to the bank. Only time it will bank is if you're out of prayer pots. Unless you mean when you completed the task and it is walking to the bank to stop the script?
Also just pushed an update to check to only drink prayer pots if bank isn't open. will be live in 24 hours 

On 5/18/2019 at 10:38 PM, noobacc23 said:

is this script usable with mirror mode?

if so any idea hows the cpu usage with mirror mode?

trial possible?

Hey mate, going to quote a previous post of mine from 2 pages earlier that will answer just about any question you might have.

Bit of a testimony as to how good this script is and some use cases, feel free to put this on your front page.

So for all those who are reading this, i'v used this script for about 1 and half months, most days for about 6 hours a day (with breaks).

All of my use has been through slayer and have achieved based 80's with 74 slayer.  No bans (So far).

Reasons and features why this script is so good.

Let's talk about the loot system.

At first it seems clunky and sort of tedious having to type everything out, but guess what!

Save your profile and keep the loot in there and use it for the next monster even if they don't drop the items, it doesn't matter!

Progressively over my course of getting 74 slayer I have accumulated a loot list that is well over 70+ items, its now at the point that for 95% of slayer tasks, I only need to hit the load button, change the name of the monster I have assigned and then hit the start button. From script run to script start, it takes me about 10 seconds, and that's a win in my book.

Now lets talk about the stop script conditions specifically, "stop script and logout on completion of task" and "return to bank and stop script on completion of task" (or words to that effect)

These two options are immensely useful for botting and have their places, lets discuss them.

Stop script and logout on completion of task: Use this when the monster your are killing isn't aggressive. The reason why will be explained in the next sentence.

Return to bank and stop script on completion of task: Use this when the monster your killing is aggressive, reason for this is as follows...

Imagine your 10 kills from finishing a task and you run out of food, bot goes to bank, withdraws food, returns and completes task. Chances are the monster will still be aggressive when you finish the task, bot will then return to bank to log out instead of standing there trying to log out while being wailed on.

And finally, the most important reason this script is awesome. CPU Usage.

It's paint and GUI may not be the prettiest but it is simple bare-boned and works well. This is important for users who, like myself; use Mirror mode.

Mirror Mode historically and still to this date, uses more CPU than injection, and for some users, this can be an issue, to the point where scripts can be unusable. This is not the case with this script.

I'll end by saying this.

Juggles, you've done a great job, and whilst you and I have been back and forth with issues that were mostly my fault for incorrect input into the GUI, I would like to say thank you for the awesome and reliable script you have made, keep up the good work. I hope this post brightens your day.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lukitas999 said:

Its awesome! but can you help me with hill giants loot system?

I have filled with the items I want to loot but the script just keeps killing the giants and not looting.

Am i doing something wrong in the GUI?

OP shows how to loot under Loot section. You must follow this to loot correctly. Also read up on the extra looting checkboxes to for your needs