Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

9 hours ago, Juggles said:

@josweden2332thanks for reporting. I tested and fixed the issue in v1.35 :)

Thank you for the quick fix. 

As for looting---

While being attacked it will not loot. Yes I have the box checked for loot after kill, but while monsters are aggressive, it will not pick up anything. After the initial 10 mins or so, it will start grabbing it again. (edit, I can't say this is an always thing, but it does happen)

Also, the "loot above x" only works on some items. There is a huge list of items that it doesn't recognize. I am fine with manually entering them, but I'm assuming something is wrong with how it is checking the value of the items. 

And lastly can you add an option for camera to be straight up and all the way out? It goes to some very weird angles as of right now. Hope my feedback helps and I look forward to buying more of your scripts in the future. Thanks again.

Edited by josweden2332

58 minutes ago, josweden2332 said:

Thank you for the quick fix. 

As for looting---

While being attacked it will not loot. Yes I have the box checked for loot after kill, but while monsters are aggressive, it will not pick up anything. After the initial 10 mins or so, it will start grabbing it again. (edit, I can't say this is an always thing, but it does happen)

Also, the "loot above x" only works on some items. There is a huge list of items that it doesn't recognize. I am fine with manually entering them, but I'm assuming something is wrong with how it is checking the value of the items. 

And lastly can you add an option for camera to be straight up and all the way out? It goes to some very weird angles as of right now. Hope my feedback helps and I look forward to buying more of your scripts in the future. Thanks again.

Hello thank you for the feedback again. 

You can set the bot to loot while in combat by ticking prioritize loot. 

The Loot Above X pulls data from osbuddy GE prices so on uncommonly traded items the price is null. Nothing I can really do about this since osbuddy can't generate a price for it do to very low volume. 

And yeah I'll add a checkbox to make camera go straight up :)

34 minutes ago, clboss1 said:

Any plans to add safe spotting for ranged? 

Possibly in the future 

• Like 1

Not sure if this is a Mirror mode only problem but the "exit script on completion of slayer task" doesn't work. The script will go to nearest bank, and just stand there. then after being auto logged after 5 minutes, the bot will log back in. (I believe this is due to the client not thinking the script has actually been stopped or the script not interacting with the client properly to say it has been stopped).

5 hours ago, RoundBox said:

Not sure if this is a Mirror mode only problem but the "exit script on completion of slayer task" doesn't work. The script will go to nearest bank, and just stand there. then after being auto logged after 5 minutes, the bot will log back in. (I believe this is due to the client not thinking the script has actually been stopped or the script not interacting with the client properly to say it has been stopped).

I'll test and see if the method works on mirror