Item-Combiner

yfoo

Item-Combiner

Osbot script designed to automate any 2 item combination action.

Source + Jar: https://github.com/PayPalMeRSGP/Item-Combiner

Common use cases:

• stringing bows
  • creating unf potions
  • finishing potions
  • doing hosidious favor by making special compost

Usage Instructions

Currently this script ONLY works with NPC bankers, so no bank chests. Also only works for game tasks where FOURTEEN of TWO item types of withdrawn and put together.

Start script with an inventory setup with the 2 items to combine. The items are auto detected and the session's recipe will be set. Script will execute until either constituent item runs out.

WARNING: I only check for the "Nothing interesting happens" String in game chat, it is the user's responsibility to ensure that they have the required level necessary!

I don't know what the exact gamechat string for not having the required lvl, so if anyone can tell me I can remove this warning.

Installation

A precompiled jar of the source code has been provided for you under the compiled folder. Drop this under the scripts folder in your osbot user files directory located under your user folder on your computer.

Special Notes

This script is written to simulate a markov chain. Most actions such as item creation have been redundantly coded to be solved in multiple distinct ways. For example, When interacting with the widget to confirm to combine items, there are 3 choices of which one is randomly chosen.

• AFK (62.5%; 100/160): interact with the widget, move mouse offscreen, remain idle for some random time even after all items have been combined
  • HoverBank (31.25%; 50/160): interact with widget, then right click hover the bank option, when all items have combined immedietly click to open the bank
  • PrematureStop (6.25%; 10/160): interact with widget, right click hover the bank, before all items have combined, click to open the bank canceling combining the remaining items. This is meant to simulate a EHP player mistiming the game ticks.

Percentages are calculated from relative probability weights I've set. The following line defines the above branch probabilities.

Item-Combiner/src/nodes/bankingnodes/withdraw/Withdraw.java

private List<Edge> bothItemsWithdrawn = Arrays.asList(
            new Edge(AFKCreation.class, 100),
            new Edge(HoverBankerCreation.class, 50),
            new Edge(PrematureStopCreation.class, 10));

The AFK branch probability is calcuated by taking the weight of that branch (100) divided by the total weight sum of every branch (100 + 50 + 10). So 100/160 = 0.625.

If desired you can modify these probabilites to your own desires. Doing so may grant your script a different profile than every other user.

Also the items slot of the two items chosen to be used on one another is random, by default item.interact(<item>) always interacts with the first item slot index matching the specified target item.

Edited by PayPalMeRSGP
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...