Khal AIO Fletcher

Khaleesi

Hi Khal,

Loving your scripts so far, the agility script is working flawlessly, and this is my 2nd script I have purchased, however when I set up a task list, which is a fantastic idea, it seems to struggle changing tasks, I've tried changing these ones so far, banking at G.E. I went oak shortbow (u) -> oak longbow (u) and it just sat randomly right clicking in the main page of my bank when the oak logs were there, required me restarting the script, same thing happened when it changed from oak long (u) to willow short (u), if it does the same again when changing from willow shorts (u) to willow longs (u) I'll get a print screen, but other than these issues it's been fantastic, and like I say I love the idea of the tasks makes it seem less botlike(?) when I can change it up a bit later on. Will update again if any more problems or not, currently changed banks to see if that fixes it.

Edit

So left it again for a while, changed the bank location to rogues den bank chest. Task list as attached. It proceeded to fletch 459 willow shorts (u)  (14 more than a task list, it basically just did the full inventory even when the task was finished it let the character finish off the inventory) it might've stopped should I level or something but unsure, could test if you'd like to know if that happens. After this final inventory it realised the task was finished and proceeded to open bank as normal, but as it was changing task it forgets to store the current inventory of willow shorts (u) before trying to get on with the next task of willow longs (u).

For the moment I can definitely just run it for the task I want stop and run again, but I really love this feature of having a list of tasks and hope it can get fixed in the near future. If you want anything else testing be it banks or other parts of fletching just hit me up I'd be more than willing to test more out for you.UpdateFletch1.png.c3a34e8e5415c91ae4e49685b04aedd1.png

Edit 2

It seems to have been fixed, back at GE again and this time the change from maple shorts (u) to maple longs (u) was seamless, it stopped itself mid inventory and banked everything properly before getting the next logs. So all seems fixed, not sure if you changed anything or it was just bugging out on me earlier, either way script is perfect now~

Thank you!

Edited by LostOtaku

Hi, just wanted to add another thing, if possible could you change the stringing if possible? Currently it withdraws the bows (u) and bow strings fine and interacts them to make them well, however it clicks on the first of each item, which means it clicks on the correct bow string, but then it goes to the top left of the inventory to click on the bow (u), just a small thing but it seems slightly strange.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2018 at 11:53 PM, LostOtaku said:

Hi Khal,

Loving your scripts so far, the agility script is working flawlessly, and this is my 2nd script I have purchased, however when I set up a task list, which is a fantastic idea, it seems to struggle changing tasks, I've tried changing these ones so far, banking at G.E. I went oak shortbow (u) -> oak longbow (u) and it just sat randomly right clicking in the main page of my bank when the oak logs were there, required me restarting the script, same thing happened when it changed from oak long (u) to willow short (u), if it does the same again when changing from willow shorts (u) to willow longs (u) I'll get a print screen, but other than these issues it's been fantastic, and like I say I love the idea of the tasks makes it seem less botlike(?) when I can change it up a bit later on. Will update again if any more problems or not, currently changed banks to see if that fixes it.

Edit

So left it again for a while, changed the bank location to rogues den bank chest. Task list as attached. It proceeded to fletch 459 willow shorts (u)  (14 more than a task list, it basically just did the full inventory even when the task was finished it let the character finish off the inventory) it might've stopped should I level or something but unsure, could test if you'd like to know if that happens. After this final inventory it realised the task was finished and proceeded to open bank as normal, but as it was changing task it forgets to store the current inventory of willow shorts (u) before trying to get on with the next task of willow longs (u).

For the moment I can definitely just run it for the task I want stop and run again, but I really love this feature of having a list of tasks and hope it can get fixed in the near future. If you want anything else testing be it banks or other parts of fletching just hit me up I'd be more than willing to test more out for you.UpdateFletch1.png.c3a34e8e5415c91ae4e49685b04aedd1.png

Edit 2

It seems to have been fixed, back at GE again and this time the change from maple shorts (u) to maple longs (u) was seamless, it stopped itself mid inventory and banked everything properly before getting the next logs. So all seems fixed, not sure if you changed anything or it was just bugging out on me earlier, either way script is perfect now~

Thank you!

On 12/17/2018 at 5:20 PM, LostOtaku said:

Hi, just wanted to add another thing, if possible could you change the stringing if possible? Currently it withdraws the bows (u) and bow strings fine and interacts them to make them well, however it clicks on the first of each item, which means it clicks on the correct bow string, but then it goes to the top left of the inventory to click on the bow (u), just a small thing but it seems slightly strange.

Somehow I never got any notification about this, checking it out!

On 1/4/2019 at 6:51 PM, BoldMold said:

Hi

Cutting magic logs to Magic Longbow (u) Does not work

-BoldMold

Checking this out, what exactly didn't work?
Didn't click the final window?

Edit:
Script updated to V1.03:
- Updated Magic longbow (u) cutting

More updates folowing tomorrow!

Edited by Khaleesi

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there!

So I bought this script a few days ago, used it to get me from 35 to 65 fletching (and still going!). I've been using it on mirror mode which has been working pretty well, there's a slight lag between actions but it isn't terrible. A few comments however, when banking it will sometimes unnecessarily open and close the bank a couple times before withdrawing new logs (this occurred while I was fletching maple longbows). I also wonder if it would be possible to vary the mouse position? I notice that it always clicks on the first log in what seems to be the exact same spot for each inventory, so switching up the spot or the log it clicks on to fletch might be helpful! All in all though I'm very happy with this script and will update on further progress!

On 8/14/2019 at 8:34 PM, Raindrop said:

Hi there!

So I bought this script a few days ago, used it to get me from 35 to 65 fletching (and still going!). I've been using it on mirror mode which has been working pretty well, there's a slight lag between actions but it isn't terrible. A few comments however, when banking it will sometimes unnecessarily open and close the bank a couple times before withdrawing new logs (this occurred while I was fletching maple longbows). I also wonder if it would be possible to vary the mouse position? I notice that it always clicks on the first log in what seems to be the exact same spot for each inventory, so switching up the spot or the log it clicks on to fletch might be helpful! All in all though I'm very happy with this script and will update on further progress!

Thanks for the feedback! Will take a look at that :)

• 5 weeks later...

Ha I finally got banned for using this script

Even though the stringing doesn't seem to be human-like since it clicks on the first inventory spot and on the 15th inventory spot instead of clicking on 14th and 15th inventory spot which would be more efficient and human-like, I still managed to get over 60 million fletching xp using this script and making over 100M in profits before getting banned. (That's +350hrs of using the script)

Thanks for the ride, was fun!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...