Mirror mode breaks not working

UncleHard

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Patrick said:

Hmm I don't really see why it wouldn't work on mirror, but maybe I can debug it

I don't know much about programming, but I've been talking to FrostBug about some bugs when using FrostBarrows. When the bot is about to loot the chest it can get stuck between "looting chest/in combat". And as I understood it, the MessageListener is bugging alot, and it affects the login handler/break handler too. That may be the reason it usually works, but it can get bugged. Correct me if im wrong @FrostBug

19 hours ago, Maxlaxen said:

I don't know much about programming, but I've been talking to FrostBug about some bugs when using FrostBarrows. When the bot is about to loot the chest it can get stuck between "looting chest/in combat". And as I understood it, the MessageListener is bugging alot, and it affects the login handler/break handler too. That may be the reason it usually works, but it can get bugged. Correct me if im wrong @FrostBug

What I've observed is that any error thrown in or by any listener or eventhandler will cause all listeners and event handlers to be disabled until client restart. Though supposedly Zach fixed this in a listener/eventhandler stability update a few client versions back.
Would be worth verifying, though.

@Patrick