• iDeal

Order Format (Required)

Requested service:
Payment method:
Payment upfront or verified middleman:
Your Discord username:
Do you agree and abide to my Terms of Service:

Terms of Service

• You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service and you will not be granted a refund.
  • You must not change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service and you will not be granted a refund.
  • You must change your password after the service is completed, you are fully responsible for your own account's safety.
  • You must post on the service thread, using the defined format to acknowledge the T.O.S and start the service.
  • You must leave a feedback upon service completion.
  • I am not responsible for any action taken towards your account after my service is completed.
  • Complete verification is required each time you make an order; PM verification after adding me on Discord, this is for your own safety and my security.
  • Payments are made upfront, If you wish to use a verified middleman feel free to do so at your own expense.
  • Payments are final and irreversible, you are eligible for a full refund unless the service has been started.

29 minutes ago, Insec said:
  • You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service and you will not be granted a refund.
  • You must not change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service and you will not be granted a refund.
  • You must change your password after the service is completed, you are fully responsible for your own account's safety.
  • You must post on the service thread, using the defined format to acknowledge the T.O.S and start the service.
  • You must leave a feedback upon service completion.
  • I am not responsible for any action taken towards your account after my service is completed.
  • Complete verification is required each time you make an order; PM verification after adding me on Discord, this is for your own safety and my security.
  • Payments are made upfront, If you wish to use a verified middleman feel free to do so at your own expense.
  • Payments are final and irreversible, you are eligible for a full refund unless the service has been started.

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

3 hours ago, Perryy said:

Pretty sure you're not allowed to do services without 100 posts.

I have read every sticky on this and every other marketing section, you are not allowed to sell accounts unless you meet the criteria of 100 post count. Services however are allowed.

2 hours ago, Insec said:

I have read every sticky on this and every other marketing section, you are not allowed to sell accounts unless you meet the criteria of 100 post count. Services however are allowed.

Oh my bad then, goodluck! ?