Can no longer create accounts at all. RIP IP?

Pokerstar

Recently got back into the botting scene. After my last wave of bans, was looking to create new bots.

Keep receiving this message now.

I have tried:

1. Turning off my residential IP router, and getting a new IP

2. Creating new accounts on a fresh, never botted before laptop.

Is my IP no longer viable? I have reset it several times, and I still cannot even create 1 account. 

I never encountered this problem when I was botting last year.

ded.png

3 minutes ago, Pokerstar said:

Recently got back into the botting scene. After my last wave of bans, was looking to create new bots.

Keep receiving this message now.

I have tried:

1. Turning off my residential IP router, and getting a new IP

2. Creating new accounts on a fresh, never botted before laptop.

Is my IP no longer viable? I have reset it several times, and I still cannot even create 1 account. 

I never encountered this problem when I was botting last year.

ded.png

I had a similar issue when using PhantomJS to create accounts - I forgot to edit the UserAgent and then my IP was I assume blacklisted.

3 minutes ago, Ragnar Lothbrok said:

I had a similar issue when using PhantomJS to create accounts - I forgot to edit the UserAgent and then my IP was I assume blacklisted.

I've the same problem, but one of my accounts is using the same IP and can login in. If I was blacklisted wouldn't my account be banned?

Just now, w0mack said:

I've the same problem, but one of my accounts is using the same IP and can login in. If I was blacklisted wouldn't my account be banned?

Not necessarily, who's to say you're not using a public ip at say a library?

They can't go and ban every account on that IP, they can however temporarily or even maybe permanently blacklist that IP from accessing routes such as the one responsible for account creation.  

Hi, I got this message today too. So everything was like this, tried to create my 3rd account on this ip since I change it frequenly and got this message. Okay, strange. Then tried to use VPN still that message. Then tried to use my phone with mobile internet still can't register. Then I asked my friend to try and register whom never played runescape at all and still that message! So I gave up and after two hours tried to register and vuola, all good. I think this has nothing to do with your IP or anything, but why this happening still is a mistery :)

12 minutes ago, kramnik said:

Hi, I got this message today too. So everything was like this, tried to create my 3rd account on this ip since I change it frequenly and got this message. Okay, strange. Then tried to use VPN still that message. Then tried to use my phone with mobile internet still can't register. Then I asked my friend to try and register whom never played runescape at all and still that message! So I gave up and after two hours tried to register and vuola, all good. I think this has nothing to do with your IP or anything, but why this happening still is a mistery :)

I just made 5 accounts, so it's not down or something, weird...