Price check 50 attack gmaul pure

bp966

4 hours ago, bp966 said:

Looking to see what my account is worth, unsure of the prices but the stats are:

50 Attack

78 HP

99 Strength

1 Def

82 Range

13 Prayer ( Quested )

94 Magic

Combat level: 69

Account features:

Holy books, Mith gloves, Firecape

61 QP

Thanks!

Sounds like a good account. 13 Prayer with firecape is an eye-catcher. To the right buyer I'd say anywhere from 100-125m?

I'm not in the account business so this is just an estimate but I assume it can go for around that much assuming there are no bans.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

49 minutes ago, gangg gang said:

Around 65M

I've sold mine OSRS Pure for 50M with 80 str and everything same like you fcape 1 def 13 pray only u have 99 str me 80 So i think 80-99 str is 15M?

Please find me someone to do 80-99 str for 15m @ sand crabs :)

everyones low-balling hard,

You could get 150m+ to the right buyer for this, obviously feedback would help too.

3 hours ago, gangg gang said:

Around 65M

I've sold mine OSRS Pure for 50M with 80 str and everything same like you fcape 1 def 13 pray only u have 99 str me 80 So i think 80-99 str is 15M?

I may not be in the account market but that sounds like you got ripped off hard or you may plan on recovering said account in the future. I'm not pointing fingers but that's definitely too cheap for an account with firecape and 13 prayer - even if only 80 str. I would have gone for about 80-100m.

You must take into account that you're not even half way to 99 str until you're at level 92/93. This account also has 94 mage which is a big plus even if DT isn't done.

OP: I'd take this to sythe to get some better price ranges. I'd also like to adjust my price range and say I wouldn't take anything less than at LEAST 125m-200m for this account.