osFighter

Tom

@Tom

Hi again!

So I've got some idea of what things you fixed previously but I'd like to know if these 2 points are things I could reasonably expect to be implemented/fixed or is it not a priority at the moment? Unless you already did fix them, I'll happily be corrected!

• Mage/Range: Ammo support - the ability to equip arrows (bonus: knives etc.) and automatic logout if you run out of runes or arrows
  • General/Range: Fixed looting

As for point 1: I never tried to see what happens if you run out of arrows but I do know that if you run out of runes you'll start bashing them with your staff so my assumption is that arrows will work similarly. You'll get stuck in a loop clicking monsters and getting the "There is no ammo left in your quiver." message in chat? Correct me if I'm wrong.) 

And for point 2: A bit vague so lets say my definition of "100% fixed looting" is the ability to loot your own arrows without breaking the script somehow. Either by causing the bot to never looting anything / looting every single arrow as soon as it appears. What ever solution you manage to cook up to deal with that situation will likely be good enough for 99% of looting scenarios I would imagine. (unless it's a super narrow hot-fix for arrows only, I wouldn't recommend that..)

I really want a solid fighter script to buy! 😭

Thxs.

Sidenote:

I didn't really like the fundamentals of Perfect Fighter, I have too many issues with it though Czar does seem pretty active updating it so IDK? Can't get a trial for Ultimate AIO Figher by the looks of it and I really don't feel like gambling on it. Your script is pretty solid except for a few issues and by the sounds of it you patched a good amount (the PJing etc.) I never tried melee with osFighter however but melee is a lot more straightforward so as long as the looting gets fixed I don't think it'll be a problem..

On 2/29/2020 at 8:52 AM, osrsf2p said:

@Tom

Hi again!

So I've got some idea of what things you fixed previously but I'd like to know if these 2 points are things I could reasonably expect to be implemented/fixed or is it not a priority at the moment? Unless you already did fix them, I'll happily be corrected!

• Mage/Range: Ammo support - the ability to equip arrows (bonus: knives etc.) and automatic logout if you run out of runes or arrows
  • General/Range: Fixed looting

As for point 1: I never tried to see what happens if you run out of arrows but I do know that if you run out of runes you'll start bashing them with your staff so my assumption is that arrows will work similarly. You'll get stuck in a loop clicking monsters and getting the "There is no ammo left in your quiver." message in chat? Correct me if I'm wrong.) 

And for point 2: A bit vague so lets say my definition of "100% fixed looting" is the ability to loot your own arrows without breaking the script somehow. Either by causing the bot to never looting anything / looting every single arrow as soon as it appears. What ever solution you manage to cook up to deal with that situation will likely be good enough for 99% of looting scenarios I would imagine. (unless it's a super narrow hot-fix for arrows only, I wouldn't recommend that..)

I really want a solid fighter script to buy! 😭

Thxs.

Sidenote:

I didn't really like the fundamentals of Perfect Fighter, I have too many issues with it though Czar does seem pretty active updating it so IDK? Can't get a trial for Ultimate AIO Figher by the looks of it and I really don't feel like gambling on it. Your script is pretty solid except for a few issues and by the sounds of it you patched a good amount (the PJing etc.) I never tried melee with osFighter however but melee is a lot more straightforward so as long as the looting gets fixed I don't think it'll be a problem..

Hi, these things have not been implemented just yet, I've been a little strapped for time for the last week but should be able to get around to it real soon. Some things would be better than original, I'll add another trial to you

• Heart 1

when i try to start the script it gives me this:
[INFO][Bot #1][03/22 02:59:14 AM]: Terminating script osFighter...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/22 02:59:14 AM]: ----
[INFO][Bot #1][03/22 02:59:14 AM]: Like the script? Leave a review here:
[INFO][Bot #1][03/22 02:59:14 AM]: https://osbot.org/forum/store/product/689-osfighter/
[INFO][Bot #1][03/22 02:59:14 AM]: ----
[INFO][Bot #1][03/22 02:59:14 AM]: Script osFighter has exited!

my bad, this is the whole message:
[INFO][Bot #1][03/22 03:02:41 AM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[ERROR][Bot #1][03/22 03:02:41 AM]: Error in script onStart(): osFighter
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.betterpvp.osFighter.d.nul.H(mb:379)
    at net.betterpvp.osFighter.d.nul.<init>(mb:3)
    at net.betterpvp.osFighter.Fighter.onStart(hb:4)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.IIiiiiiiIIiI(nj:36)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(nj:137)
    at org.osbot.MA.IIiiiiiiIIiI(nt:115)
    at org.osbot.pb.IIiiiiiiIIiI(dq:183)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][03/22 03:02:41 AM]: Terminating script osFighter...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/22 03:02:41 AM]: ----
[INFO][Bot #1][03/22 03:02:41 AM]: Like the script? Leave a review here:
[INFO][Bot #1][03/22 03:02:41 AM]: https://osbot.org/forum/store/product/689-osfighter/
[INFO][Bot #1][03/22 03:02:41 AM]: ----
[INFO][Bot #1][03/22 03:02:41 AM]: Script osFighter has exited!

This script has an issue with accidentally left clicking empty vials and not knowing how to deselect them. It hovers over npcs and follows them around but doesnt click since it doesnt wanna "use" the empty vials on npcs

it will get stuck and do this until you check your bot and catch it. it runs fine most of the time but thats a pretty big issue. cant have it doing that for an hour or two while im away